one

Mina, she got up from her sleep and grabbed her uniform. Soon after, she finished dressing and exited her room. She walked into the kitchen and was greeted by her father. "Hey sweetie."

"Morning." Mina said while putting her shoes on. Before she left her father told her something.

"Don't get into a fight, because your not that good at fighting." Her father chuckled.

"Okay, I'll try to get home without a scar." Mina replied smiling. "Bye, see you later, dad." She closed the front door and walked to the school. It was 5 minutes away. Not to far away. She saw another girl with the same uniform.

Once she arrived there were four students at the gate talking. "Who is she?" A girl whispered. Her hair was up to her shoulder. (It's Somi)

"I don't know." The other girl said, she had longer hair. *cough* Chaeyoung *cough*

"Hey you!" The girl said.

"Can I help you?" Mina asked.

"Are you new?" The girl asked.

"It's on a need to know bases." Mina smiled and shrugged. Somi was getting angry.

"Do you know who I am?" The girl said with a smirk.

"No, and I don't care. Thanks for the lovely chat, also I don't want to get into a fight." Mina left and left all of them with there mouth hanging open. The girl, Somi had steam out of her ears.

"Calm down, Somi." The girl beside her said.

"How am I suppose to calm down? I hate that girl!" Somi yelled. Chaeyoung sighed and left her alone with the other two students.

---

Mina entered the school and tried finding her locker. "Hello~." A another girl greeted her.

"Excuse me?" Mina asked.

"Sorry, I forgotten my manners. By the way, I'm Minatozaki Sana." Sana smiled. Mina smiled back.

"Myoui Mina." Mina replied back. 

"The principle wanted me to show you around the school. That's why I waited in front if your locker." Sana said. Chaeyoung walked past them and she made a face at Mina. Mina made a disgusted face. "Wait, am I missing something"

"Oh no, I just had a small confrontation with her girlfriend." Mina stated. Sana gasped.

"Look, Somi isn't Chaeyoung's girlfriend, but very in love with Chaeyoung." Sana whispered into Mina's ear. "She'll even kill someone if they get in the way. My advice is to stay away from Chaeyoung, she is nothing, but trouble.

Class had begun. Mr. Jung introduced Mina to the class. "Okay, class today I will assign you to do a love project with a partner." Mr. Jung stated.

"Will we pick our partners?" "No." Mr. Jung answered instantly. "Okay, Bambam and Jackson. Chaeyoung and...." Mr. Jung thought who he should be with her. Somi was ready to be with Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung and Mina."

Somi's smile was instantly erased. "I object!" Somi shouted repeatedly.

"Uhm, detention." Mr. Jung sighed. 

---

Class ended and lunch started. Mina went to the rooftop with Sana to enjoy the view. "Is that a cupcake?" Sana asked staring at it. The door opened.

"Well, if it isn't the tomboy?" Somi interrupted.

"What do you need help with, Somi?" Mina said trying not to sound angry.

"I just came by to say, your getting in the way of me and Chaeyoung."