Alexander Hamilton

Hamilton x female reader

You had been in an established relationship with Alexander for about a year now, and with the war going on it was a bit of a surprise when he mentioned that he wanted to take you out somewhere. You just finished getting ready when Alexander arrived at your house to get you, "You look stunning Y/N." You blushed at his statement, "Thank you, and you look very handsome Alexander." He smiled at you and the two of you began walking.

The two of you had been walking for a while, but Alexander suddenly stopped. You turned back to look at him, "Alexander, why did you stop?" He was silent for a moment, "Y/N, do you trust me?" You sighed, "Alexander, of course I trust you." He walked closer to you and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. It seemed like everything paused for a moment while he kissed you. He pulled away and took your hands in is, "Y/N, I'm going to blindfold you and lead you somewhere, I need you to trust me if I'm going to do this."

You looked down for a moment, but you soon lifted your head to meet his gaze, "Alexander I already told you that I trust you, so whatever you're about to do, I'm putting my trust in you to do it." He walked behind you and wrapped a small cloth around your head, and made sure that it covered your eyes, "Can you seen anything?" You took a deep breath, "Not at all."

He began to lead you into a nearby forest, the two of you had been walking for a while, and a few times during the walk you had run into a tree, and then Alexander would quickly mutter an apology. However, you had now stopped. Alexander began to take off your blindfold. When the blindfold was removed you were amazed with what you saw. You were in a clearing and in the sky above you could clearly see so many beautiful stars, "Alexander this place is beautiful." He took a step back, "Not as beautiful as you are." You turned to face him and noticed that he was a bit nervous.

"Alexander, is something wrong." He took a deep breath, "No, I just need to ask you a very important question." You smiled at him, "Okay, then ask." He looked you in the eyes and began to speak, "Y/N I have known you for a long time and I've been with you for a year now, in this time I have learned many things about myself, and I love you with a passion that could never be broken." You stood silent wondering what he could be trying to ask you. Alexander took your hand, and looked at you, "Y/N, will you marry me?" Your eyes widened and you began to tear up, "Of course I'll marry you. Alexander pulled you into an embrace and began to kiss you softly. You couldn't wait for the new life the two of you would be starting together.

A/N
Thank you for reading this, and I'm sorry that it's a bit shorter than the other one shots. I'm also sorry for not updating in a while, but I should be able to write more soon.