Hinata's Answer

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for waiting. I know the whole Sasuke thing was cool right? Honestly, I just wanna torture these characters. Mwahaha. I hope this chapter is also a surprise for you guys.

Thank you and enjoy! :)

Chapter 4

After Hinata and Sakura finished eating their ramen, they sat on the couch and talked. "Your apartment looks neater than usual" Sakura notes.

"Um well, I just cleaned it up. Do you like it?" Hinata asked.

"Mmm. Yeah." Sakura smiled"

"You know Naruto-Kun, you changed since the war. You're more...mature" she whispered. Naruto-Kun?! Since when? Hinata was feeling as if she wasn't supposed to be there. Like she was out of place.

"Uhmmm. Thanks-d-dattebayo!"

"I can't believe I've been so blind all these years chasing after Sasuke when I had you all along. I'm sorry I hurt you...really" Sakura said putting her head in his shoulder.

"It's ok Sakura-Chan. I didn't mind waiting." Hinata was sweating bullets.

"Naruto-Kun, you're so nice..."

They sat there in awkward silence for a few minutes until Hinata heard Sakura snore. Kuso... she fell asleep on me. What am I gonna do now? 

Hinata had no choice but to fall asleep on the couch with her. It has been a tiring day after all.

----

Naruto wanted to punch Sasuke in the face. Why did he feel that? He didn't know himself. 

Am I jealous? No... right? Why would Sasuke propose to Hinata? Isn't he with Sakura?

"What are you waiting for Hinata? Come here and sit down" Hiashi ordered harshly. Naruto snapped back into real life. He slowly walked and sat at the table were Sasuke and Hiashi were.

Hiashi cleared his throat "Sasuke-san here came to ask you for your hand in marriage. I will leave you two alone so you could discuss this in private. I expect you to make your decision by dinner. Hiashi looked at Hinata warningly. Almost as if to say: you better not disappoint me. Don't reject Sasuke Uchiha out of all people.

"Sasuke-San is welcome to eat dinner with us" hiashi nodded at Sasuke, bowed then left.

Naruto stared angrily at Sasuke. "Hinata-Sama, I know this is a bit sudden, but I want you to help me rebuild my clan." He took Hinata's hand and kissed it.

Naruto was shook. 

Who does he think he is?! Rebuild my clan?! Hinata isn't some-

"So what do you think? What's your answer?"

This was too abrupt for Naruto, but he doesn't hesitate with his answer.

"No. No way. Hell no" Naruto answers. Sasuke raises an eyebrow.

'Okay, so. There are a few things you need to know about these proposals. First thing Hinata says is that she is sorry, she is in love with someone else.' Naruto remembered what Hanabi told him.

"I'm in love with someone else, I'm sorry" he repeated.

Sasuke sighed "you know as well as I do that he will never love you back. So why can't you just forget about him? Get over him."

Who the hell is he to tell Hinata that. How does he know?

Naruto was stunned. "How do you know who I'm in love with!?" Naruto yelled.