Switch back!

Hello, my nonexistent fans! I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I thought a lot about this one and I hope you will be entertained. Also, I couldn't get myself to write the scenes when Naruto or Hinata go to the bathroom. Sorry, you guys can use your imagination.

Ok on with the story:

Chapter 5

Flashback:

Hinata was feeling very out of place. It was noisy, there were so many people, and Naruto was trying to get Sakura to dance with him. She just sat on the couch, punch in her hand, not really sure what to do. It was Ino's birthday party. The party celebrated her birthday, but also for celebrating the end of the war and cheering her up from her father's death. Hinata baked the cake and set up the decorations, she wanted ino to have the best birthday party possible. "Hinata!" Someone called.
"Oh hey, Kiba-kun." Hinata smiled halfheartedly.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
Hinata stole a glance of Naruto but quickly looked away.

"Oh. I see. Just ask him to dance. Really that dumbass won't think much of it." Kiba assured.

Hinata shook her head. She would only dream of something like that.

"Ok then if you won't dance with him, will you dance with me?" A familiar voice asked.
Hinata looked up and saw Sasuke. Kiba growled protectively.
Hinata glanced at Naruto again. He finally was dancing with Sakura.

"Sure," Hinata answered.

Sasuke took her hand, and they started to slow dance.

"W-why did you want to dance with me?" Hinata muttered shyly. She felt as if she was betraying Naruto.

"Because that dobe is dancing with my girl. So I'll dance with his" Sasuke grumbled.

"That's a messed up thing to do," Hinata answers. "And I-I'm not his girl"

"Listen, I just need to make Sakura jealous. And maybe I can get you to dance with Naruto in return" Sasuke compromised.

"But Sakura obviously doesn't want to dance with him" Hinata notes. They look at Naruto and Sakura dancing. Sakura was wrinkling her nose like Naruto was the grossest thing in the world, while Naruto was grinning like an idiot.

Sasuke didn't answer, he was too busy angrily watching them.

So he decided to dance closer to them, Hinata could only follow.

When Sakura saw Hinata dancing with Sasuke, she promptly shoved naruto out of the way and stormed towards them.
"What are you doing with my man?!" Sakura growled. Sasuke smirked.

"He asked me to dance" Hinata answered honestly.

Sakura glared at Sasuke. Soon Naruto followed. "What's going on?" He asked innocently his mouth stuffed with cake.
"Whoever made this cake is a great cook" Naruto complemented.
"I..i baked the cake" Hinata squeaked.
"Wow Hinata you would make a great wife," Naruto said.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Sakura yelled.

Hinata's face turned noticeably red.

--------------- - - -----       

Inohi and Inocho were banned from coming to their big cousin's birthday party. They were the most mischievous twins in the Yamanaka compound. The two are known for constantly playing pranks on everyone they meet or don't meet.

They had escaped their rooms and were at the party hiding under the table.

"We should try out our new jutsu" Inohi suggested. "On those two." He pointed at Naruto and Hinata as soon as Hinata's face reddened "it would be funny cause that short girl is obviously in love with that blond guy" inohi snorted.