The End

Hinata licked chocolate off the tips of her fingers. Sweetness filled her mouth. Naruto would like it. She watched as the blonde struggled to make his chocolates. "Naruto-Kun, that's too much sugar" she giggles quietly.

"I know, I want it to be sweet so she likes it," Naruto responded pouring the rest of the sugar into the mix. He really must love her.

"Ok so now we pour them into the molds," Hinata said after stirring her chocolate. They were together at Naruto's apartment making Valentine's Day chocolates. Naruto had trouble putting the chocolate into the heart-shaped molds because it was so chunky.

"There, now we wait for it to cool," Hinata said wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. 'Hers look better than mine' Naruto thought as he plopped onto the couch defeated. Hinata hesitates then follows and sits gently on the couch beside him. 'She looks so cute with her hair up like that' Naruto thought.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, but neither of them knows how to confess to one another. They sat there in silence until Naruto asked: "How long does it take to cool?"

"A-about an hour" Hinata answers. "What?! That's a long time. I'm gonna be so bored...." Naruto complains loudly.

Hinata giggles.

I just wish I was the one he loves....

For the rest of the hour, they were chatting about everything. From how good ramen is, to how impossible it is to talk to Shino. At first, Naruto wasn't sure if he really loves Hinata. But now he was sure. He wanted to hug her, laugh with her, cook with her, and just be with her. He never had that feeling with Sakura. But he knew it was impossible to have that with Hinata.

-

Hinata opens her eyes slowly as her alarm rang in her ears. She clicked it shut and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Today was the day she confesses to Naruto. Her stomach churns. Maybe I just should give the chocolates to Kiba or something.

Hinata knew Naruto was going to reject her. Hinata almost wished she didn't know that he loved someone else; she would have more hope. She sighed as she got dressed in her usual mission clothes. They were so baggy. There were new mission clothes that Kurenai gave her, but she never tried them on. She quickly pulled them on just to try.

She had to admit, she looked good. They were more comfortable too. Feeling confident today, so she kept them on. Hinata brushed her teeth, did her hair, and put a little makeup because- why not? It is a special day after all. She grabbed the chocolates headed for the front door. When she opened it she found that the whole world was covered in white fluff. Snow.

She grabbed a jacket and slipped into it. The cold stung her face, she couldn't wait to ruin the perfect snow blanket with her shoes.

"Hinata where are you going?" A stern voice called behind her. Hinata froze. No, this couldn't be happening. I was in such a good mood. She slowly turned around. Hiashi was standing behind her, arms crossed. "I-i am going...um..." she answered mumbling.

"Who are those for?" He asked referring to the chocolate, although he knew the answer. "Oh, these? Those are for... um...they're for..." she couldn't lie to the most powerful Byakugan user in the Hyuuga. "Naruto-Kun" she admits in defeat.

"You know you are engaged to Sasuke. You can't give those to the Uzumaki kid. Forget about him," Hiashi said harshly.

Hinata looked down in shame. How could she forget?

"Every Valentines Day you make chocolates for that kid but you never end up giving them to him. Stick with Sasuke"

"I don't love Sasuke." She states firmly. "I'm not going to marry him"