Brake up?

A/N: Hi again my nonexistent fans! so I actually got a lot of votes! You guys don't know how happy I am. sooo I got something BIG planned for the next chapter. heh heh.

SO on with the story!

Chapter 6

"Who are you so in love with?" Hinata was stunned by the question. What was she supposed to say?
"I...i.." she stuttered. Her heart rate increased and her face turned red.

"Is it Kiba, Shino?" Naruto asked. "You are always hanging out with them..." Hinata shook her head.

"It's not?!" Naruto was surprised. "I don't think I could tell you" Hinata whispered.

At this point, Naruto was jealous of her mysterious love. Why can't it be me?! Naruto pouted which just made Hinata blush more. He is just so cute!

"Fine. What do you like about this stupid guy anyway" Naruto muttered.

"He...he is super funny, and tries his best even though people say he is a failure. Sometimes he does crazy things. I don't know any girls who found him attractive, but I think he is incredibly cute!" After Hinata said all that she realized that she might have said a little too much.

Naruto was confused. Then there was a thought that popped into his head. He was surprised by it, but it made sense. It couldn't be...no way she would like....No...

"Is it..." naruto hesitated. Hinata's mouth dried. It's too late now. I said too much.

"Rock Lee?" Naruto guessed. Hinata wanted to facepalm so bad.

Naruto, on the other hand, thought he got it on point. "It's...not rock lee," Hinata said.

"What?!" Naruto jumped up from his chair. Hinata didn't want to continue with the conversation, so she changed it.

"So...who are you so in love with?" She asks nervously.

The question was unexpected for Naruto. What was he supposed to say?

"I'm in love with..." naruto's face turned red. "An amazingly beautiful, strong, and smart girl that will never even consider someone like me," he said sadly. He didn't know why he said that. It just escaped his lips. He wasn't even sure he was in love with Hinata. He just.... felt it. He thought....no knew it was love.

Hinata's expression saddened "I'm sure if you confess to this her, she would like you back" Hinata insures. "What makes you say that?" Naruto mumbles bitterly.

"B-because, I think you are a v-very likable person Naruto-kun" Hinata blushes at her miniature confession. Naruto smiles dreamily at her words, which prompted Hinata to continue complimenting him. "And you are strong and funny and handso-" Hinata stopped. At the rate she was going, she would have confessed completely to him. Her face was bright red and she was staring wide-eyed into Naruto's blue eyes.

Naruto wanted her to keep going. He felt his heart beating fast. That's weird...they say your heart beats fast when you're in love but...this...

He was nervous. All these what-if questions swarming his brain.

"I g-got an idea!" Hinata said nervously. She had a plan to confess to Naruto. She hadn't really thought it out that well, but she'll wing it. Since he is already in love with someone else, I'll have to confess. I'm ready for the heartbreak...I... my heart can't break anymore. "W-What's your idea?" Naruto stuttered. Something is wrong with me! What's happening? Why am I so nervous around her?! It's okay, take a deep breath and talk normally...or else she'll think you're a weirdo. Kuso! She probably already thinks I'm a weirdo!