Stronger Than You Think!

*Carianna*

"Come on! Two more," Blue encourages as I lift the 230 pound weights above me. That's all I've been doing in here for the past ten years and I'm ready to go. Those two weeks away from freedom couldn't come any quicker! King isn't gonna bring the kids by for two weeks to build the excitement even more. I'm so glad me and him have stayed strong throughout this whole thing. Isaiah grew up so fast, already 15 with my kids already 10 years old! They make me feel so old, especially Isaiah's tall ass!

"Girl, you trying to kill me," I say with a laugh as I set the weight down.

"Let's hit the showers, girl," Blue say as we walk out the room side by side. Casey walked pasted us, blowing me a kiss. She been trying to get in these panties since she got here five years ago.

*King Mac*

"Meelo, leave me alone!" Jasmine yells as my cousin keep poking at her. Meelo got here eight years ago and offered to help me with the kids.

"iight iight, I'm done!" He gets off the couch, walking over to me and grabbing a beer. "When Cari comin' out the slammer?" He whispers to me.

"About two weeks, I'm geeked as Fuck," we laugh. I can't wait for the love of my life to walk out the prison doors and run into my arms. We agreed to be just parents while she was in Jail. She didn't expect me to wait for her, but she said if I was single when she got out we could try again. I dated a couple times, it ain't work out. They couldn't handle me, I guess. "You have no idea what this feels like," I take a sip of my drink and sigh.

*Isaiah*

"Liyah, gimme a kiss," I smile as she blushes with her hands trying to cover her cheeks. Aaliyah is still my baby and has been officially for two years.

"Isaiah, stop and get off me," she tries to push me off her, but she was too weak. We were in my room on my bed.

"Gimme a kiss first," she pecks me and I shake me head. "Not good enough," I kiss her long and hard. As I slip my tongue into her mouth, she moans. My hands travel down her body and squeeze her ass. My hands go back up, pushing her shirt up and over her head. She took my shirt off just as Jas and Jayden walk in.

"Oooohhh, watch me tell!" Liyah gasps and puts her shirt back on. I roll my eyes, I'm pissed. My niece and nephew get on my last nerve.

"Get the fuck out, yo!" I slam the door and lay down with Aaliyah, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Older Isaiah on the side>>>>>>

*Please enjoy my new story Stronger Than You Think! Please vote,Comment, and share*