Past,

*Valerie*

"Xavier, slow the fuck down!" Rodney yells at our son as he plays in the park with a couple friends.

"Mommy!" Our daughter, Tiana who is eight years old. "She took my Barbie!" She points to a blond little white girl. I get up and walk up to her.

"Excuse me sweetie," she looks up and I smile at her. "Not sure if you know this, but you happen to have my little girl's doll and she would love to have it back," I say as nicely as I can.

"Well, you snooze you loose grandma!" I look at her shocked "Mommy!" Some women who looks awfully familiar comes over!

"Well well well, if it isn't Rodney's sideline," I recognize her voice, the voice of an old brat, Jessica!

"Urgh what are you talking about?" I roll my eyes. Rodneys starts walking up to us until he sees Jessica.

"Daddy!" Jessica's daughter runs to Rodney and they hug!

"Baby, I can explain!" I feel tears on the verge of running down my face.

*Aaliyah*

"Isaiah stooooopp!" I say as I talk to him over the phone. He is being so weird! "You're so freaky!" I giggle.

"I'm freaky for you!" Omg

"Ha, you need to stop," I say, blushing

"You act like I'm not always like this," he laughs then suddenly moans.

"Why you sound like that?" I ask, not really wanting to know what it is.

"Mmmm thinkin' bout you naked," my eyes widen. "Mmmm I want to be inside of you," he moans again.

"Stoopp, you know I'm not ready," I pout, he stops

"I know, baby. Calm down," there is a knock at the door.

"Baby, I'll you back," I say

"iight, love you!" He hangs up as I am walking to the door, opening it to see some man.

"Are you here to see my dad?" I ask, trying to cover myself. I am in a tank top and on shorts.

"You don't remember me doll?" I rose my eyebrow and shake my head. "I was the best you ever had and now you all grown up. Mmmm,nice. Call when you remember our "good times" ok?" he gives me a card and walks away.

"Who was at the door?" My dad comes down the stairs.

"I don't know," I walk back upstairs, re-dialing Isaiah.

"Good times," the man's words repeat in my head.

Older Aaliyah on the side>>>>>>