I'm Out Here!

*Carianna*

"Thanks, Val! I missed you,boo!" i squeal once i step foot into her car, thought she doesn't look as thrilled to see me. "What's wrong? I gotta cut somebody?" i ask

"I never thought this would happen," she shakes her head as tears start to come down her face. "Rodney has another child,"

"I know! I can't wait to see Tiana! Her and Jas-" she stops me with her hand.

"NO! No,No,No! Rodney has another child by another bitch!" she yells as her grip tightens on the wheel.

"Va-" Again she interrupts me and I sigh.

"Jessica," she whispers "Fucking Jessica! One of the hoes from high school? His daughter is Tiana"s age! He kept this from me for eight years."

I don't know what to think right now. Rodney and Valerie were the perfect couple and now it's gone. All because hoes can't back off and niggas can't keep their dicks in their pants! I would hate to have a nigga cheat on me AND have a baby. I don't know if i could have dealt with that.

'Aww Val, but remember God only gives us what he knows we can handle. You'll get through this and I'll be right here helping you,"

"Thanks, babes!" she side hugs me while one hand is still on the wheel. "Now enough about me! Bitch, what happened in there?"

"Girrll, lemme tell you! I'm so glad to be out! I can't live in a place where they tell you when to eat, when to go outside, and when to shower! These niggas is crazy! Shiiit, i almost went crazy!" we laugh and shake out heads. 'Ugghh it feels good to be out," i recline my seat and turn up the music just as Lifestyle came on.

*King Mac*

"Jasmine go upstairs!" i yell as she come down while i'm having a meeting.

"Daddy, I'm hungry!" she whines.

"Hurry up, Jas!" she runs into the kitchen and comes back out with a bag of chips.

"Wait, those are mine-" Meelo start

"Too bad," she runs back upstairs and shuts her bedroom door. Then there is a knock at my front door.

"Who is it?" Meelo yells towards the door. No one says anything, so we grab our guns, just to be safe. He swings the door open and cocks is head the side. "Who the fuck are you?" He looks them up and down.

"Who that be?" Andre asks as he walks to the door. "Dammn baby you-" he screams all of a sudden and faints.

"The Fuck?" i get up and walk to the door.

"I'm backkk, bitches!" I smile at the woman who holds my heart in her hands. She runs to me and we hug for what seems like hours before we let go.

"It feels so good to touch you again, it's been too long," I pull her in again. "I've missed you!" i mumble into her hair.

"I missed you, too King!" I pull back put my lips to hers feeling like I was 18 again. I need this, I really do,"

"Oh so this is Carianna?" I hear Meelo and pull back to see the crew staring and shit.

"Um hi. You are?" Cari say shyly.

"I'm King cousin, Meelo. A pleasure to meet you!" Cari laughs and nods. "Jas and Jayden come down!"

"What I do?"

"I ain't do nothin' daddy!" They come down and stare at me. I'm blocking Carianna, we are still in hug position.

Yeah?" they say in unison. I move to the side and their eyes become wide. "Mommy!" they yell and rush towards her.

"My babies! It's so great to see y'all without some thick ass glass between us," they do they group hug for awhile and pull away. "Aha where's Isaiah?"

"Oh he is out with Aaliyah!" I say while I hug her from behind.

*3 Hours Later*

All my workers left about two hours ago except Meelo. This nigga over here drooling over Carianna when he know she mine! They had to carry Andre out and drive him home.

"Bitch you guessed it!" Isaiah comes in yelling. "Damn! You was right,"

"King you let him cuss?!" My eyes widen, The fuck?

"No! He does that by himself." I defend myself. "Isaiah get in here!" I yell for him.

"Yeah?" he come in and see Carianna and start crying. She get up to hug him and they cry together. "I missed you, Cece!"

Meelo on the side>>>>>>>