Spotted

*Carianna*

"I heard they niggas tryna stop my shine
I'm on my way, on my way, ohhh, baby
I'm at the top because I know it's mine
I'm on my way, on my way, yeahh
I dare these niggas try to stop my grind
I'm on my way, on my way, ay
Take a look at me and tell me what you see
I'm just a young nigga coming from the streets
Now why these old niggas hating on me?
W-why these old niggas hating on me?
Got every young nigga rocking with me
I got my whole city rocking with me
They tryna stop me, but I can't let them stop me, no" The kids and I sing along to Zoowap by Fetty Wap.

This my shit, it's exactly how I feel. My ass on my way to the top of the game. I don't give a fuck about how Mac feel about it, oh the fuck well.

"Remyy booyyss!" Jayden sings. I ain't know my son had pipes! He better go.

"Ok, go head son-son! I see you," he laughs and shake his head. Humble ass.

"Mom are we all most at daddy's?" Jasmine asks. That girl love her damn dad. I don't blame her, he's a good dad. Terrible spouse, but good father. I turn into his drive way and park. He's out there waiting for them. Jasmine bolts out of the car and runs into Mac's arms.

"Baby girl!" He picks her up and spins her. I grab her bags from the back seat when I see KC come out. He sees me and takes his phone out.

Shyla been goin' 'round confessin' to people her and her cousin set you up AND it was all KC's plan!

I remember and instantly get angry. I haven't see. His bitch ass since I went into the big house. I walk towards them with the bags looking as calm as could be, but I was really boiling.

*King Mac*

Seeing Carianna is giving me mixed feelings. On ones hand I want to hug and kiss her because I still loved her then on another hand I want to strangle her for fucking with my business.

I begin to study her face and notice something is wrong. I've known her for eleven years, I'd know.

"Go inside I wanna talk to your daddy for a second," the kids run in the house while she lowkey smirks. I see KC standing next to me, shaking in his shoes for some reason. As soon as the door shut she swings the bag at his face, making him fall.

"Yeah bitch!" She pulled her gun out and twists the silencer.

"Shit!" That must be the bag Jasmine carry her toys in.

"What the fuck?" I yell.

"Shut the fuck up, you was probably in on it stupid son of a bitch!" She yells then points the gun at me next.

"On what?" I'm hella confused.

"KC is the one who set me up 10 years ago! He had His bitch and her cousin help him. It's not gon be today cause my kids around, but I'm gonna kill his dumbo looking ass one way or another." My eyes get wide and I stare at KC's guilty face. He the reason my kids ain't have they mother and the reason Carianna found out about me cheating. This nigga fuckimed everything up. I couldn't control it, I started fucking his up. Hit after hit, jab after jab! I didn't stop until I was tackled onto the ground and handcuffed.

Through all the blood on his face I could see the smirk on his face.

Son of a bitch!!