Back Together?

*Carianna*

"Cari?"I hear King call from the back of me as he holds me from the back. It feels so good so sleep on a comfortable bed after 10 years. I'm so glad to be home right now even after having to whoop Isaiah for cussing.

"Yes nigga?" He chuckles lowly and removes his arms from around me, standing up.

"You tryna go out tonight? You know, like with the kids and shit," I smile

"Where we gon' go?" I ask him, he picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder. I start giggling uncontrollably. "Put me down, crazy ass," I mumble the last part.

"Nope, I'm putting you in the shower with me!" I start punching his back repeatedly, but that didn't help. Hitting him just basically fuelled the fire, cause this nigga starts tickling me!

"Noo! Put me down!" I could hear the water start from behind me and I try to wiggle out of his grip, but he only tightens his grip on me. "Help, Help!" I hear rapid footsteps and then see the twins and Isaiah run in the bedroom, but not the bathroom.

"Cari, what's wrong?" I shake my arms in the arms and point to King, like you don't see me hanging over this bitch nigga shoulder! Lol.

"Um ion, maybe the fact that I can't go to mars OR maybe because King got me dangling over his shoulder!"

"Dad, put mom down!" See! Jayden got my back.

"Nah, yo' mom 'bout to play with big daddy," he closes the bathroom door and locks it.

"Bitch!" We laugh and I try to run out, but he catches me. He starts to strip me and when he finishes he slaps my bare ass, laughing!

"I'm gon' kill 'em" I whisper with a laugh.

*Valerie*

"Babe, let me explain! Please.........I'm sorry!" I just continue to cry as I pack me and the Kids things. "Val, please stop, I love you!" I grab the suit cases and drag them out to the car, three by three! I can't stand to live in this house for another second.

"Xavier, Tiana! Let's go!" They drag their selfs out the house.

"Mom, what's going on?" Xavier asks

"I'll tell you later! Just get in the car, now!" I hear a car drive up the driveway and turn around to see this bitch and her daughter!

"Finally! You got it and those" she points to me and my children,"out the house for me and Abigail!" I look her up and down, shaking my head.

" He'll No! Can they at least be introduced to they sister, Valerie?" I gag at his voice saying my name.

"No! My Abigail is too good for those peasants! " Her daughter smiles.

"Bitch you ain't Mama D! Ain't no peasants or palaces 'round here! K?" I say

"And don't be callin' us peasants with yo' bum ass!" Tiana steps in with her hand on her hip.

"Watch yo' mouth, Tiana!" Rodney bitch ass wanna step in now.

"Shut the hell up!" I yell at him with a mean mug and roll my eyes.

"I said I was sorry!" I scoff,

Abigail on the side>>>>>>>