Till the End of Time by Perry Como (Frazel)

***POV HAZEL***

Hazel was not very good with technology, it came with the fact that she was a demigod and from the 1940s. The rest of the seven tried to help her with it ; Leo gave her an iPod and a pair of blue tooth headphones, Annabeth helped explain to her how they worked. Hazel loved the gift, especially ever since she found out she could download songs from her time onto it. Some nights on the Argo II, she would stay up late listening and drawing. Hazel didn't even notice that she was singing along.

***POV FRANK***

Frank was walking down the hallway, he had gotten hungry and wanted to grab something from the kitchen. While passing Hazel's room, he heard singing. It made him freeze, he had never heard Hazel sing before. He moved closer to the door, trying to make out the words."Till the end of time, long as stars are in the blue. Long as there's a Spring of birds to sing I'll go on loving you. Till the end of time, long as roses bloom in May. My love for you will grow deeper with every passing day."Her voice was beautiful, he wondered why she had never told him about it. "Till the wells run dry and each mountain disappears.I'll be there for you to care for you through laughter and through tears. So take my heart in sweet surrender and tenderly say that I'm the one. The one you love and live for till the end of time." Frank never told Hazel that he heard her sing, but he did stand outside her door to listen every time he could. That has until she happened to leave the door cracked and he didn't notice. When he leaned on the door, he fell into her room, scaring the crap out of her and the rest of the seven who heard her scream.