Chapter 8: My Life Now pt. 2

Yoongi POV

" WAKE UP, MOTHERFUCKERS! " Chan came in the room bashing pans together.

It was the last day before winter break, and I couldn't wait to just stay in bed until I have to break a fight between Jae and Chan.

" YAH! YOU ALREADY WOKE UP THE NEIGHBORS! YOU PROBABLY WOKE UP SATAN TOO! " Jackson yelled at him with his tired voice before he does the cross.

" YOU GUYS BEST GET UP OR ELSE I WON'T MAKE BREAKFAST! "

" THAT'S MY JOB THOUGH, JAE! "

" WE ONLY EAT YOUR FOOD BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO BE AS RUDE AS WE ARE TO YOU! "

" GASPS, is that true? "

" Why'd you narrorate your gasp? "

" BECAUSE I WANT TO! "

" Why you guys yelling? You guys gonna get stress and get pimples, " Jackson said before Jae could say anything back to Chan.

" You know what you guys, just get changed and make food, " Jackson shooed away the eldest and youngest out of our room and closed the door.

" When will they stop fighting with eachother? " Jackson mumbled.

He got dressed and left the room. I heard commotion outside my room door. Then, I heard glass breaking and what continued it was,

" LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! " Jae shouted in english.

" Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do, OOH, loo- "

" STOP! That song is sooooooooo 2017. "

Ughh I don't understand what they're saying. This is why I should take English class.

They spoke in English for the rest of the morning, that was until they were about to leave.

" Okay guys, you have your backpacks? " Jae asked.

" YES SIR! " Chan and Jackson said in unison.

" Okay then, LET'S G- where's Yoongi? "

----

" YOONGI! YOU CAN'T JUST STAY IN BED WHEN WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY! " Chan was sure acting like a mom right now.

I sighed. My plan was ruined. " At least I tried. "

At School

" Hey Yoongi! "

" oH nO, it's Kihyun! " I joked.

" Wow, just wow. Our friendship ment nothing to you, " Kihyun said as he places a hand over his heart with an offended look on his face.

I was walking towards him, but he started to walk away from me. " YAH, YOU LITTLE BASTARD! I WAS JOKING! STOP BEING SENSITIVE! "

" Well, this little bastard is going to be an amzing sensitive person, so if you want to file a complaint, go to my office at- AHH! "

I jumped on top him, and, -I thought he was strong, but I guess not- we fell to the floor.

We both laughed at the position we were in. I was underneath him, his arms at both sides of my shoulders.

' Why does Kihyun look more handsome above- WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MIN YOONGAY!? STOP IT! HAJIMA! OH MY FUCK! I CAN'T GO AROUND COMPLIMENTING THE HOE THAT IS MY BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT! MY GOSH, I CAN NOT, AND I MEAN NOT, LIKE THIS GUY! IT CAN NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! I CAN NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND THEN DITCH THEM BECAUSE I'M TO NERVOUS TO TALK TO THEM WHEN THEY WAKE UP FROM A COMA! Okay Min Yoongi, everything is going to be fi- '