1

*Andy's POV*

'You know what Jack you're really lucky that you don't have to go to this dumb school' I chuckled,

'Yeah i'm so lucky? I'm stuck with Brook and Harvey I won't call that lucky' Jack yawned

'Well i'm gonna head to bed it's FUCK ITS 6:45AM' Jack almost screamed

'You have to be kidding me?' I said a bit too loudly, causing my grandma to walk into my bedroom.

'Oh Andy you have school you can't stay up all night with, oh hey Jack' her mood completely changed when she saw Jack.

'Hey Mrs Fowler, Talk to you later Andy I better get ready for school.' he said

'Bye babe talk to you later' I replied, hanging up and getting ready for the day,

---

About 5 cups of coffee later I felt slightly alive, knowing that I probably look horrible but I don't care. I quickly grabbed a hoodie and my bag, sliding my shoes on and leaving, texting my grandparents goodbye.

---

I could feel peoples eyes glued onto me as I walked through the school doors. I guess they don't have many new people?

I was walking to my new locker, when I felt someone pushing me, causing me to crash into the lockers.

'Watch where you're fucking going' I spat, looking at the brunette, pinning me against the locker

'oooh feisty' He smirked, gradually getting closer,

'Get the fuck off me' I yelled, pushing him off,

'Alright there tiger' his smirk grew, as he pushed me back up against the lockers,

'Get the fuck off me' I repeated, punching him in the face, causing his nose to bleed. At this point there was a massive crowd around us, I think he knew that because he quickly punched me back, and within seconds it was a full blown fist fight.

'BEAUMONT GET OFF RIGHT NOW' I heard a teacher yell, at this point he was on top of me, both of us still throwing punches, blood everywhere.

Then I felt a teacher pull him off of me.

'ALRIGHT BOYS CLEAN YOURSELVES UP RIGHT NOW AND BE IN THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE IN 10 MINUTES' the teacher yelled at both of us, pushing us into the bathroom.

'Wow you really can start a fight' He smirked, washing the blood off his face

'RYAN SHUT UP' The teacher yelled, causing him to roll his eyes.

After I cleaned my face I was walking towards the door, when I felt that Ryan dude push me up against the wall,

'Want a round 2' I threatened, I just watched his smirk grow, again.

'nah I don't want any violence' he replied.

'Then why the fuck are you pinning me against the wall?' I said, trying to push him off.

'Because I want to do this' he smirked, connecting our lips.

---

OOOOH IS ANDY A SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? OOHHHHHHHHH PLEASE READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Word Count: 483