20

*Jack's POV*
I'm alone, I'm really alone...
I wanted to ask for the voice to stay but I couldn't, until now

'Wait up!' I whispered, shitting up straight, only for my eyes to land on an empty room... No one...

'I need to get out of here' I mumbled, just about managing to stand up, and heading towards the one other thing left in the room. S backpack.

I opened the backpack and found a phone.

'Oh a phone.' I smirked, scrolling through the contacts.

Baemont ❤️🥰
Brookie bird boy 🦅
Harv ☕️☕️
Cobban ☠️
Mum 🤢
River 🏝
Daniel

'I'll just call Daniel to pick me up' I smiled, ringing the number, the phone being picked up almost instantly.

'Hey Daniel can you pick me up? It's me' I say, realising my strong accent, I've never noticed it before.

'Oh hey Jack sure where are you?'
Daniel asks I could hear voices in the background, but I chose to ignore them.

'Oh I'm at the hospital' I say.

'Which one?' He replies.

'Westfield' I roll my eyes. (Is that a real place?? Who knows not me)

'Alright be there in a Minute bud' I could hear the smirk that would be plasters on his face.

'Ok thanks I'll wait outside in the carpark' I smile and hang up, not knowing the fuck I've just got myself into.

I placed the phone on the blue chair, I grabbed a t-shirt and some jeans that were stuffed in the backpack and got changed in the bathroom.

They were quite big for me but it didn't bother me that much. Its way better then the hospital clothes.

'Well thank you kind stranger' I smile, walking out of the hotel room...

I'm walking right into a trap and I don't even know...

—-
Sorry another short chapter, I thought it would be better short then rambling, the tea is hotttt tho what trap is Jack walking into???

Haha I know and you don't peasants you have to wait until tomorrow cuz I'm sleeping HAhaHAha!

Comment, share, vote and follow me for more (; I post quite regularly

Word count: 358 l;;;

Again sorry for a short chapter! O;;;;