13

Sorkejrheh I was about to sleep because you know it's like 1am and I'm tired but I decided to post (;

Sorry for not posting for like 4 days, I've been ill, busy and shit so sorry, tysm for almost 400 reads o;;
—-
*Andy's POV*
Yes, within an hour after the phone call I was down the hospital with a baby in my hands, not my baby but a baby nonetheless. She was honestly the most perfect thing ever, I've never been bothered about having any siblings but I'm glad I have one now.

'Andy do you want anything to eat darling?' My grandma asked,

'No thanks' I laughed, admiring my little sisters beautiful blue eyes

'She's gorgeous isn't she?' I heard a familiar voice say

'Rye' I whispered excitedly, not wanting to scare the baby.

He walked over and sat next to me, kissing me on the cheek as he sat down.

'What's her name?' He smiled.

'Avery' I laughed, that name is so perfect for her.

—-
We just finished sighing some paperwork about Avery, we agreed that Me and Rye will be the rightful 'parents' adoptive parents on my little sister.

We took a quick trip to the shop, grabbing supplies and furniture for Avery's new room. We were gonna clear out the spare room tonight but by the time we got home it was late so we built her bed and placed her in her bed at the end of mine.

'Night Avery' I smiled, kissing her head and slightly tucking her in, soon to flop on the bed next to Rye.

'You're gonna be a great 'father' he smiled, resting his forehead on mine.

'So are you' I yawned, pulling him into a tight embrace and falling asleep.

—-
*Rye's POV*
It was really early but I was woken up to the angelic sound of Andy singing, I never knew he could sing... Wow he's so talented, Besides the point.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes, my eyes meeting with a smiling Andy

'She's so adorable' he giggled,

He kissed her on the head again, gently placing the perfect baby back into her crib, he then crawled back into bed cuddling once again.

'Night Fovvs' I whispered, kissing his forehead.

'Night babe' he smiled, falling asleep, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

—-
Sorry it's short I might work on another one real quick! Please vote and comment any suggestions o;;

Word count: 405