22

'WHAT?' I hear Andy yell, causing me to stop the car in the middle of the motorway.

'FUCK BROOK KEEP DRIVING DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH YOU DIPSHIT' Andy yells panicking slightly since I'm driving his new car. But before anyone could hit us we were back on track.

'Why didn't you tell me?' Andy asks looking at me. I could feel his eyes on my neck as I drive down the road nervously.

'Here' I say, pulling up at a massive modern house in the middle of a small woods.

'Oh he's got money' Andy winks, walking out of the car as I park carefully, far enough away so that Daniel couldn't see the car.

We headed to the back door, I knew a way to sneak.

'Psst Andy come here we can enter through the basement' I whispered, grabbing his hand, realising his cheeks turning an amazing pink colour.

I quietly opened the trap door, leading to a dark basement. I slid down a little tunnel thing into a concrete room, soon to be joined by a Andy who landed on me.

'Thanks for the soft landing' he smirks, giving me a hand and helping me up.

We quickly turned on my phone torch, illuminating the small dull room, revealing two chairs, both with people in them.

'JACK FUCK OFF' I heard one of them yell as we quickly jump, slowly walking over to the chairs.

'Stfu will ya?' I hear Andy whisper

Spinning the chairs around, revealing two guys, one with an amazon perm if I do say so myself. And one with hair sort of like Andy's.

'Nice perm dude' I hear the noodle boy smirk, winking at me

'Who are you guys?' Andy asks, confused at why Daniel has these two chained in his basement.

'Oooh yeah I'm not sure' the noodle boy smiled.

'Oh how rude of me, I'm Jack and that's Eben' he smiles

'Awesome I don't care' Andy sighs, getting ready to leave, but being stopped by the two boys.

'Yo we can help you?' The other boy suggests, smiling at Andy.
—-
Another filler chapter don't kill me 😂

yeet yeet yeet Like follow and uh vote if you don't mind (;;;

Word count: 372

'