15

Omg listen to the song above it's so true 😂

—-
River's POV*
'Oh so you didn't tell him about me?' I smirked, playing with Andy's hair clearly annoying him.

'What the fuck do you want?' Andy says, pushing me off him of him, causing me to smash my head on the doorframe.

'I'm guessing it's that time of them month for you girlie' I giggle, messing his hair up

'River I'm a fucking boy' he reply's

'Mhm sure sure sweetie, anyways I need to talk to you alone... now' I smile, grabbing his wrist and pushing his dude friend out of the way, pulling Andy into the bathroom.

'Alright Fowler I hate you as much as you hate me, but uhhh.... they have Jack...' I stutter

'WAIT WHAT WHO HAS JACK?' He yelled, forcing me to place my hand on his mouth.

'Shut the fuck up dip shit, look Jonah Daniel and Corbyn have Jack and they don't plan on keeping him alive' I sigh, checking the time on my phone.

'Wait what? I thought we killed them in the fire?' He says in confusion.

'Yeah well they survived, fuck what if the other two survived as well?' I gulp.

'Besides the point I need you to keep your boyfriend safe, I'll get Harvey and Brook, meet at the park in an hour'. I say, leaving the bathroom and walking out the front door.

YES I added the Why Don't we boys I'm sorry ok? Idk any famous people sooo they are here and yeah, there are gonna be 2 Jacks WHOOOPSSSS!!!!

—-

*Jack's POV*
I woke up in a dark room, my head spinning and heart racing.

Then the door opened.

'Yes yes Corbyn I get it he's right here, we're just waiting for his geeky friends to show up' I heard an all so familiar voice say.

Btw the boys aren't actually like this, they are actual decent people btw (:

'Morning sunshine' the voice said, stepping into the light so I could finally see who it was.
Daniel Seavey...

—-
Welp it's short I need the toilet and it's like late sooo brb (; I'll write more in a sec

Word count: 361