6

'He needs to go,' I said to my grandma, pointing up the stairs

'Andy I can't he has to stay' she replied

'Ugh I HATE HIM' I yelled, sitting in between Jack and Harvey, hugging Jack as Rye walked into the room, the then sat next to Brooklyn.

'Well how's your 10 minutes of school?' Harvey laughed

'Wonderful' I laughed, causing all the boys except Rye to laugh

'I still can't believe that you didn't even make it to first period' Brooklyn said, trying to control his laughter
—-
A while later Rye Brook and Harvey went into my room and started playing on my Xbox as me and Jack sat on the spare bed talking.

'WERE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE' Brook yelled, walking into the room, making me and Jack to pull away from our kiss.

But we're dating? We can't play spin the bottle' I said, looking at the three boys opposite us.

'Please it's only for fun, no feelings involved,' Harvey said

'Yeah it's not like there are any feelings involved' Rye added, staring at me.

Why is he staring at me?

After a bit me and Jack finally decided to join in, both agreeing that there were no feelings involved, were there tho?

'Brook you spin it' Harvey said, giving Brook a bottle. The whole time Rye has been smirking at me.

'Kk... JACK and... HARVEY' Brook grinned at the two, as the both leaned closer to kiss, it wasn't a quick you know a quick spin the bottle kiss, no it was a full blown fucking makeout session.

'Alright that's Enough' I said, splitting them both up, looking at them, both smirking at each other. That made me clench my jaw, not wanting to say anything that could ruin anything.

'Alright uhhh Jack spin' Brook said, passing the bottle to a smiling Jack.

'Kk... Rye and A-Andy he stuttered, looking at me.

'Fuck' I muttered, looking at Rye who was opposite me. I saw the grin widen, as he leaned over the bottle, pushing me over and pinned me on the floor as he sat on me.

'You don't know how long I've been waiting to be able to make out with you, with a reason' he smirked, kissing me.

—-
Short ik ik tehehe don't kill me Amber, the only person reading, IS RANDY REAL?

Word count: 393