Chapter 12

*ONE WEEK LATER WEIRDMAGEDOON IS JUST BEGINNING*

Dipper's POV
Today it's Mabel and I birthday. I turning 17. Mabel managed to convince Ford to let me be at the birthday party at the shack. Mabel and I were putting on the decorations when Bill tapped my shoulder. "Yea Babe?" I asked. "I need to tell you something could you come to the woods with me?" He asked nervously. "Um sure. Mabel I'll be right back." I said. "Okay bro bro!" She smiled. A few minutes past by. And we got to where Bill was turned into stone. Just thinking about it makes my heart sink. "So what did you want to tell me Bill?" I asked. He sighed. "Mason Dipper Pines, although i might have tried to kill you in past, and left you for 3 years suffering, I know we haven't been together for a very long time but i want to ask you." He went down on one knee and got out a small black box. "Pinetree, will you marry me?" He smiled. I was in shocked that i started crying. "Yes!" I shouted and embraced him. He got shocked but then hugged me back. 

After a few minutes we got up and bill put the ring on my finger. We went back to the shack to decorate. A few hours later past and time was ticking. "Everyone please seat down." Ford said. "Today is the big day of Dipper and Mabel Pines who saved gravity falls from weirdmagedoon! We are so happy he is dead!" He laughed. Everyone laughed along. I just rolled my eyes. "To the Pines twins!" He shouted. Everyone cheered. "Time is ticking pinetree it's now or never." Right. Let's basically say we are engaged and then start weirdmagedoon! We walked in the middle where everyone could see us. "Everyone! Will and I need to make an announcement!" I said happily. "What is it Dipper?" Wendy asked and everyone else. "Will and I are getting married!" I smiled while showing oof my ring. Everyone awwed. "But wait theres more!" I grinned. Now Bill. "Alrighty pinetree! Get ready to see pryionca by the way!" "What is it Dipper?" Everyone questioned. "Llama controlled. May you do the honors?" Lets say it together! "Welcome one and all too!" We both said. Some rocks started to float. The sky turned a red color. A huge rip appeared in the sky. "To weirdmagedoon!" We both said. Everyone looked at us in shocked. "I knew Bill was alive!" Ford shouted. Paz started to walk towards us. She grinned. "Finally you guys." Everyone stared at her in shocked. "Pacifica?" Mabel was tearing up. Bill hold told me that he would make paz think she is a best friend to us and still is the same old paz but different now. I held my hand to paz. She accepted it. Bill made the fearamind come from below the ground and it started to float. Before i could have floated. I heard a scream and someone floating towards me. It was pryionca. "Oh pinetree! Its been so long since I've seen you! Look at you! Your a somewhat adult!" She said as hugging me. Mabel looked betrayed. "How could you replace me Dipper! You owe me! I am your big sister your suppose to sacrifice everything for me!" She sobbed. "Ugh Bill can we go?" I rolled my eyes. "Sure thing doll!" We teleported to the fearamind. I saw so many demon friends that I've made. They welcomed me back.

All hail Mason the queen of weirdmagedoon....