Part 21

A/N Guess who's back! It's dom your horrible grammar writer! 😅 anyways I'm going to update this story more often and I have a art account now! And also thank you for 42k reads! I still remember when we hit 200 reads I was so happy!

3rd person POV
"Hey, Mr.Pines, when are we going to finish this anyway?" Wendy questioned. "Not sure Wendy, we want to defeat Bill so Ford is trying to see any possible ways to defeat him." 'Oh so that's why it's taken 6 years, but what about Mabel? She's been there for years are you sure she there? What if she's you know dead.." Wendy's face darkened. "Mabel's a strong girl she can handle it." "We haven't seen her since she turned 17 Mr. Pines, neither dipper are you sure he's been Brainwashed along with Pacifica!?"  "Yes I'm Well sure of it. Trust me." "Alrighty then I'll go do something useful see ya." Wendy walked away.

*at the fearamind*
Dipper's POV
As I read a book, Isabella came into the library. "Daddy Daddy! I made a new friend she looks like you!" She smiled wide. Wait someone that looks like me? She couldn't be saying it's Mabel. "That's nice sweet heart what's their name?" I tried to keep my cool. "Her name is Mabel daddy she's really nice like you!" "Uh okay sweetie daddy has to do something why don't you play with auntie?" I smiled. "Ok see ya daddy!" She happily skipped to Pacifica's room. My smile dropped. I quickly walked t0 Mabel's cell. I opened the cell door. "WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO MY KID!" I kicked Mabel making her roll a bit. "I-I.." "I-I ain't going to cut it bitch." I smirked I made a bat appear. "Dipper? What are you going to do?" "What I should have done a long long time ago." I grinned. I hurt her head I continued to keep hitting her in her head finally blood was dripping out of her skull. I stopped for a bit and dropped the bat. I wiped the blood off her head.], and kissed it. "Love you sis. As if I did." I walked away and laughed. "Madam would you please aid Mabel pines she was injured thank you." "Yes Queen Mason!" She walked away. I need to keep her alive until they come here hopefully I don't kill her right now.

The demon that aid Mabel POV
Queen Mason asked me to aid Mabel Pines, like I'll aid her without having some fun with her. I entered her cell she seemed unconscious. Perfect, I grab my spare knife at starting stabbing her I giggled while stabbing her. After I had my fun I started to aid her. I used a spell it heal her injuries. Some I couldn't heal so I grabbed some bandages and wrapped them on her injures. I left a painkiller for her. Finally after 2 hours of being there I closed her cell and went back to my station.