Chapter 17

Pacifica's POV
As the eyeball carefully placed me down to the fearamind I gave it a thanks and patted its head? Eye? I don't know. Since I was in this weird get up I went into my room and looked for a good outfit. I chose a green teal shirt with shorts and boots. What? It might be the end of the world but i have style! Anyways Bill's and Dipper's wedding is coming sooner and sooner, I don't have a dress for the wedding dipper asked me if I be his best girl? Man? And of course I said yes. Gah! I'm talking to myself. I started walking to pryonica's room. "Hey pry, do you know a dimension that has a good dress shop? Because of the wedding and all." I nervously chuckled. "Yea!" She said as she opened a portal. We walked in and we were in a forest. "Um pry where are we?" I asked. "Oh we are in gravity falls 2 days before weirdmagedoon! Also be careful you might see your past self!" She said as she transfromed into a human. She had pink hair and a pink flannel with jeans on. "Come follow me I know a place in fact Pinetree is there right now!" She smiled. We walked for a couple of minutes and we went inside a small shop and Dipper was there trying dresses and suits. "Hey dip!" I waved. "Hey Paz!" He smiled. "Your looking for a dress too?" He asked. "Yea I have a question." I stated. "Well what is it?" "Um what's the theme for the wedding?" I asked. "Oh that's a simple question, it's blue and yellow." He said while looking though dresses. "Alright then I'll look for a blue dress, pry wanna look with me?" "Sure llama!" She smiled.

*A couple of hours later*
No ones POV
Dipper, Pryoinca, and Pacifica picked out their dresses. They headed back home to their dimension. The 3 of them were really tired. They all went into their rooms and slept. In the morning as usual pryonica was guarding the cells for the morning. Dipper was talking to Bill. Pacifica was eating because she's still human. Pacifica sometimes feels lonely and left out because usually she needs help with doing some things. She couldn't take it anymore she ran to pryonica panting and asked. "Pryonica is it possible to become a demon like you!?" With tears in her eyes. "Yes there is but it's complicated..." She sighed. "Basically I have to kill you and do a ritual and hopefully you become a demon I can still revive you..."