Whoa.

Hey guys, I know it's been literally forever, but I'm actually so happy you stuck around. Wattpad has refused to let me back into the app because it won't accept my password or any password that I've tried to reset it to.

Just an update: I'm a Junior in high school now and I'm a week away from turning seventeen. I'm obsessed with theatre and my writing and I'm really gay. Okay, bisexual, technically. I play volleyball still and I've been in like ten plays at my school. I've gone to homecoming and prom and all that stuff and I've explored different parts of myself. I'm learning to love myself and I think it's going pretty good. The book that I had up that I was trying to convince you guys to read is now unpublished because I want to protect it and it's content because I want to turn it into an actual book someday 

Some other things: I cannot believe that this book is still so popular lol. How are you guys? Maybe I'll give you some more advice idk. It's been a hot minute since I've been in middle school. I've got my period under control and I haven't dated a guy since freshman year. Guys are dumb, pretty much. Not to say all guys are though, I have some close really cool guy friends and there are some great guys that I know. But like... majority of guys suck until they grow up. Seriously like they're so immature lol.

Anyway, maybe I'll update this sometime idk. I'll see if I can get Wattpad to fix this password problem so I can get back on here. Kinda missed it. Wattpad is truly such an odd place lol.

Okay well, bye for now! If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to ask away here and I'll try to get to them. Have a great day!

(((Also I'm sorry if this book ever got offensive or annoying, it was meant to be fun and helpful but I was young and dumb so I apologize)))

((((But also I'm not going to go back and change everything just because it sucks; I'm lazy and it's really not something to get worked up about))))

(((((Okay lol turns out I was putting in the wrong username and not the wrong password this whole time. I'm a whole ass idiot rn lol 😂😂😂 I'm so dumb.)))))