Y'all.

Okay, I get it, some of you disagree with a lot of the stuff I've put. I do too at this point.

I'm a senior in high school now. I can barely remember what middle school was even like. I'm looking at colleges and filling out applications for scholarships. I'm glad you all have loved this book, but I wrote this several years ago and there are some things that I could change or fix. But y'know what? I really don't have time for that. I ended a lot of the chapters with explanations about things I said but many of you seem to think that everything is personal. This was just a fun book I started in middle school to help out others. Sure, there are some dumb things in here or things that aren't true for everybody, but I mainly based it off of my own limited middle school views.

I've grown a lot since I started this. I'm much less judgy, but I'm more selective about my friends and who I allow in my life. Don't be afraid to cut toxic people out, it will help your mental health. And if someone hurts you or harasses you, never be afraid to find an adult and tell them about it. I really care about all of you and your questions, but most of my information is outdated. If you want more advice, feel free to drop a comment here. I'd love to help you all out if I can.

Don't forget that people grow and they change. Someday you'll probably be embarrassed of your middle school self. I know I am. But until then, just live and be happy. Middle school is a hard time, I know, and sometimes you just need someone who understands. I'm always here if anyone needs to talk.

That said, here's a picture of my dog coming off of surgery drugs.