Jazmyn A.K.A Candy Cane

How in the fuck am I the who gets shot? I don't understand. Waking up  in the hospital, I remember dancing to my last song and giving this guy a dance. Next thing I know shots ring out, dude pushing me out the way. After that no clue what's so ever. I don't even know where the hell my sister's at. Oh God I hope they're okay. I didn't have my cell phone, no clothes just assed naked out here.

Knock

Knock

Knock

 “Come in” watching the door slowly open he stood at least 6ft 3in, caramel skinned, nice and neat goatee, with his dreads tied up in a bun. Staring at me I didn't know if he was coming to kill me or kidnap me. Damn he is fine though, kinda reminds of that rapper Redman. “Can I help you?” “No” “Okaayyy, well what do you want?” “You don't know who I am. Do you?” “Should I?” He was really starting to get on my nerves. Like how do you come to somebody hospital room and ask them questions. “Good, because you don't need to know. I'm what they call a bad man” “Soooo, again why are you here in my room? Look if you gone kill me just don't mess up my face” giving me this sexy smirk I didn't know what he was up to. “I don't kill women” “That's nice to know. Are you going to tell me why your here or just stand there and stare at me” “You need to quit working at the club” “For what?” “You got a 2 weeks” with that he left out closing the door behind him.

“What the fuck?” Scratching my head I didn't know what the hell just happened but I was not quitting my job. Must have lost his damn mind. Laying back in the bed I couldn't call nobody. “Fuck my life”

Knock

Knock

Knock

 Staying quiet I didn't want nobody coming in, all because of my last visitor. Throwing the cover over my head hopefully they whoever it was would leave. Bursting through all I could do was shake my head. I swear I loved my girl's but damn, you would have thought they was the S.W.A.T team or some shit. “OMG!!!! Jazzy are you okay? “What happened?” “You didn't get nothing amputated did you?” putting my hand on my head only all I could think of was only them. “First of all Red, no nothing got amputated. Yes Si-Si I'm fine. As far as what happened Mo, I don't remember everything” “We looked everywhere and nobody knew where you were. Until Ricky said he saw being put in the ambulance” letting the tears fall the realization that I could have died hit me. Yea my arm and shoulder is fucked up but that shit is crazy. Giving me a group hug I really needed this. “Hey did anybody get my stuff?” “Yea, I got you” handing my bag I grabbed my phone to call Rodney. “You have reached the voicemail of Ricky” hanging up I knew this mutha fucka lost his damn mind. “Ugh!!!” looking at the girls I could tell it was something that they wanted to say. “What's up? Why y'all lookin like that?” “Ok look Sierra saw Rodney leaving the back with kitty before shit popped off” closing my eyes and I couldn't do nothing but cry. “Hell no, Jazzy don't cry over his ass”

Sniff

Sniff

“I'm good ya'll” “You sure Jazz” was I sure hell no but I wasn't going to think about it right now. “Oh I have to tell y'all something” telling them about my encounter with my mystery man. They all looked at like I had two heads. “What now?” “Heifer that was Big L” “Who the fuck is that” “Baby girl, Big L owns this city. Nothing happens without his say so. From the looks of it he was digging your show” “I think he got a girl though” and with that I was turned off. I will not be a side piece. Been there done that…….