Jazmyn A.K.A Candy Cane

It's been at least a week since the shooting and of course I'm home alone. What the fuck is life right now?. I supposed to start my physical therapy today but I don't think I'm going. Scratch that I don't want to go. I just want to sit in the confinements of my home and wonder why I'm  being punished. That's wishful thinking though, because with the sisters I have it's not going to work. I can at least try.

Me: I'm not going to physical therapy. I'm going to turn my phone off and stay in bed. So don't bother me. I won't answer.

Turning my phone on Do Not Disturb, I made up my mind. After finally getting myself all cleaned up because of course that took almost a lifetime. I got myself situated on my couch so I can binge watch Supernatural. Checking my phone I didn't see any responses to my demand which was kind of odd. Considering I supposed to be there in the next 45 minutes or so.

Getting comfortable in my spot, I was just about to watch Dean cut a vampire head when the damn S.W.A.T team came in and cut it off. “What the fuck is wrong with yall? I was watching that rudeness” “Get your ass up and come on” “No, I told y'all I'm not going” “Yes the fuck you are Jazzy. Now get up before we get you up” rolling my eyes I pulled the cover over my head and pretended to go to sleep.

The next thing I know, is my blanket being snatched and my body being lifted. “Really? If y'all don't put me down” “Well we tried to do this the nice way” “Omg, what the hell? I don't have on any clothes!!!!!” they were literally about to put me in the car with no damn clothes on. “See if you would have cooperated we wouldn't be going through this. Putting me down I just stood there looking at them laughing at me. “Y'all so ain't shit Ugh” stomping back in the house I started to lock them out but they all have keys. Heading upstairs to put on some clothes, I settled with my yoga pants and sports bra to match and grabbed my nikes. Going back downstairs I made sure that everything was cleaned up and turned off.

“Ok I'm ready now” standing at the front door I was so not ready to go to this damn thing. Sliding in Red's truck we were on our way. What was supposed to be at least a twenty minutes ride. I swear she made it in ten. “Come on girl” feeling Si-Si nudge my hips. I scooted out and walked into the doctor's office. “Hi I'm here for my one o'clock appointment” “Okay, not a problem. Just fill out these papers and the doctor will be right with you” “ok thanks” handing Mo the clipboard we found a seat on the other side of the waiting room.

Checking my phone I had a couple missed messages from my family but none from Rodney. I haven't heard from him since the night of shooting. It does kinda make sad considering, I possibly could have died. Feeling myself starting to get a little emotional tried not to let any tears fall. “Hey?” Looking up at Mo I could see she caught me in a moment. “We got you. Fuck him” just as I was about to say something back I heard my name being called. Oddly enough it was coming from a voice I heard before. Stuck in my own words I couldn't believe it was him. “Hi, I'm Lenard. I will be working with you on your injury”............