Sierra A.K.A Cinnamon

Relaxing by the pool watching my babies play I didn't want to do absolutely nothing. It's been almost a month since the club incident and things were getting back together. Jazzy was still going to therapy and I know she was giving Big L all kinds of problems. The day we found out he was her therapist was the worst. She acted like a real asshole. Luckily enough, he got her together really quick.

“Mommy watch this”

“No mommy look at me”

“How about both of you do it at the same time”

“Okay”

“Mommy count for us”

“Okay. 1..2…….2 in a half….”

“Mooooom come onnnn”

“Okay, okay...3”

Watching them both do a cannon ball in the pool, warmed my heart. This is what I worked so hard for, was to see my babies smile. Can't say that for their sperm donor.

Chime

Jazzy: Wyd?

Me: chilling with kids by the pool. What's going with you?

I knew she was probably bored as she would say, so I know she looking for something to do.

“Mommy, we're hungry”

“What y'all want to eat?”

“Umm, hotdogs”

“You gone turn into a hotdog ”

“No mommy you are”

“How about I put some hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill?”

“Okay”

Watching them go back and jump in the pool, I got up to get the grill ready. Checking my phone Jazzy never texted me back. Sliding my phone down in my shorts, I got ready to fix my little family something to eat…..

Laying on the couch watching Despicable Me with the rugrats, I was tired as hell. After eating and swimming a little bit more we all showered, slid our pjs on and started movie night. These were the kind of days and nights I loved. Remembering I haven't heard from jazzy since earlier I hit up my sister's to see if they heard anything.

Me: Anybody heard from Jazzy?

Red: No

Mo: Not since earlier

Me: (sad face emoji)

Mo: What's wrong?

Me: She texted me earlier asking what I was doing. She never texted back.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Seeing a number I didn't recognize I let it go to voicemail. Something wasn't sitting right, even if she don't text us back right away she will still say something.

“I swear this girl gone give me heart attack”

Chime

Red: Any word?

Me: No I'm about to call her

Mo: No need going straight to voicemail

“UGH!!!!!!”

“What's wrong mommy?”

“Nothing, Venus mommy sorry”

Ring

Ring

Ring

“Hello”

“You have a collect call from Jazmyn. At the Juvenile Correctional Facility. To accept these charges please press 1. If you wish to not receive these calls please press zero…..”