Sierra A.K.A Cinnamon

I hate see my sisters going through shit like this. What I'm trying to figure out is when did these niggas become pussies? Like really getting people locked up over their shit, then leaving babies in the car. I know if my niece and nephew wasn't there Mo would have killed him. Can't say that I doubt her though, I honestly would have done the same thing.

*Buzz*

Kaine: What's up baby? Wyd

Smiling to myself I swear he always picked the right time to text me.

Me: Nothing just walked in the house.

*Buzz*

Kaine: You should let me take you out tonight.

Me: I can't baby. It's a school night.

As much as I would love to go out on a date with him, I couldn't.

Kaine: Okay that's cool. How about you in the kids come spend some time with me.

Looking at his message I couldn't believe he wanted to spend time with us. I didn't know if I was really ready for that. Introducing my kids to another man outside from their father. The one thing I can say is that RaSheed is a very good father. On that same token, I want more, I want someone to come home to outside of my kids.

Me: I don't know Kaine

*Buzz*

Kaine: Sierra, baby I'm trying here. How long have we been seeing each other? Eventually, I want a family.

Reading the things he was saying I totally agree with him. We have been seeing each other for about a year and a half now. In that time he has been dare I say the perfect guy so far. Yes, he knows that me and Sheed live together with the kids. As far as a relationship, we're stuck in this place of we together but we're not together.

Me: I get what where your coming from I do. I just…….I don't know. I mean I do know that I love spending time with you and not just sexually.

Kaine: So, let me ask you something. Where do you see us going? I'm going to tell you what I see. I want us to go far together, build and grow.

Letting the tears fall I didn't know what to do. Do I care about him? Absolutely. Do I want to be with him? Without a shadow of a doubt.

Me: I need advice.

Red: What's up?

Jazzy: What happened?

Mo: What's going on?

Me: So, Kaine just asked me and the kids to spend time with him this weekend.

Jazzy: What's the problem? I like him and yall know I don't like nobody.

Red: I mean he has been pretty consistent.

Mo: I don't see a problem with that.

Me: I don't know y'all.

Red: What's stopping you?

Jazzy: Sis obviously, he ain't trying to go nowhere. Give him a chance.

Mo: I agree try it out

Taking in what my girls was saying I guess they did have a point. He has proven to be a somewhat decent guy.

Me: What did you have in mind?

Kaine: You sure?

Me: Yes.

Kaine: I got you

I couldn't contain the smile that I had on my face. My sisters were right, it's time for me to give him a chance. I know I have to stop letting my past stop me from letting someone love me but it's hard.

*Buzz*

Jazzy: Umm we have a problem.

Red: What?

Mo: What happened?

Me: what's wrong Jazzy.

Jazzy: Si you might want to get on IG

Me: Why?

Sending me a screenshot, I damn near threw up in my mouth. How could he do this? When did he? I was so out done I couldn't even see straight.

Me: Sheed is married?............