Denise A.K.A Red

Chime

Chime

Chime

Chime

Chime

Seeing all these messages come through I wanted to wring Jazmyn neck my damn self. I don't know who the hell told her crazy ass to go and get locked up. I don't even know what the fuck happened. Last time I talked to her she was cool. Everything was just fine, what hell happened between then and now I have no damn clue.

Fucked up part is it's a mutha fucking Saturday, which means she ain't getting out until Monday.

“Ughhhhhh, What the fuck!!!!!!”

Ring

Ring

Ring

“You have a collect call from Jazmyn. At the Juvenile Correctional Facility. To accept these charges please press 1. If you wish to not receive these calls please press zero…..”

“Hello?”

“Red?”

“Jazmyn what the fuck did you do?”

“I'm not going to talk about that now”

“Then what the fuck”

“Look, we don't have time to be going back and forth. I need you to go to my house and get 20k, for my bail”

“What about a lawyer?”

“Right now I'm trying to get out. I will worry about that afterwards”

“Damnit Jazzy…”

“You have 60 seconds left”

“Listen to me Red. I don't have to much more time on this phone. I'm fine for the most part. Just do what I need you to do for me. I will see y'all in court. I love y'all”

“Damnit!!!!!”

I didn't know what the fuck was going on, all I know is my sister needed me.

Me: Meet me Jazzy house.

Si-Si: What happened? She wouldn't tell me.

Mo: Red what the fuck is going on?

Me: I don't know. All I know is that we need to get over to her house.

Si-Si: I can't leave the kids alone. Just come over here when y'all done.

Mo: Ok, about to leave out now.

Going in my closet I grabbed my special baby and my Nike running shoes. Making sure I had everything, I went to my son room so I can drop him off at Sierra house while me and Mo run to the house.

Knock

Knock

“Justin, I need you to put your shoes on baby. I'm about to take you over aunt Sierra house. I have to do something for your aunt jazzy”

“What's wrong ma?”

“Just come on, and hurry up”

Heading downstairs I was still trying to figure out what the fuck happened. Going into the kitchen I made sure everything was turned off.

“JUSTIN!!!!!”

“I'm coming”

“I told you to hurry up”

Me: Dropping Justin off over Sierra house then I'm on my way

Si-Si: Let me know when you outside

Mo: Ok

Hopping in the car, I said a silent prayer for my sister and headed to figure out what the fuck she got herself into…….