Jazmyn A.K.A Candy Cane

Ooooo I hate that bitch, I swear I wanted to finish bashing her fucking face in. That bitch thought I didn't know he had her in my fucking house. Thanks to my home girl down the street I knew about the traffic going in and out. So when she called me and told me I was pissed the fuck off to the highest degree.

Hearing the yelling and shouting coming from the dressing room I had to go see about the commotion. Running to the back I could see my sisters kicking ass. Once Ricky picked up Sunshine, I took that opportunity to beat the dog shit outta her. Everytime I hit her, I thought about all the times he fucked her behind my back. All the times he dismissed me, even the baby he had but made her get an abortion. Feeling my body being lifted in the air I knew it was nobody but L.

“Put me down!!!!! Let me fuck her up!!!! Bitch don't let me catch out it's on sight HOE!!!!”

“If you don't calm the fuck down”

“Fuck you. That bitch tried it. Come see me hoe and bring that nigga with you. Dirty hoe”

“If you kick me one more time, I'm going to drop you on top of your big ass head”

Taking me back to the room we was in before, I couldn't wait until he put me down so I could go finish her off. Locking the door behind him that idea was short lived. Sitting me on the couch I couldn't help but let the tears fall. I was hurt, embarrassed, and mad as hell.

“Why you crying?”

“Let me go L”

“Nah, not until you calm down. Why you beat that girl like that?”

“Fuck her, and everything she stand for. I wouldn't piss on that hoe if she was on fire”

“You don't need to be out here acting like knowing you got them boys watching”

“I know what I'm doing”

“Clearly, you don't”

“Whatever you can kiss my ass”

“Watch your mouth”
Flicking him off, I was so over this shit. It's cool though because once everything was all said and done them two bastards can rot in hell.

“What's up with this meeting shit?”

“Like she said, you will know in twenty-four hours”

“Man whateva”

“Just make sure you and Rocky is there”

“Why not just tell me now?”

“Because not everything rise and set on your ass”

Leaning back on the couch he continued to puff in his cigar. Even for a Jackass, I have to admit he is fine. Fucking around with him, I would kill him over some bullshit.

“Why you over there? I'm going to bite you. Come talk to me”

“No, I'm ready to go. I need to go see what the fuck happened”

“They good, obviously”

Smirking to myself, I knew there was only one way I was leaving without him. Turning on the music, and I started to move my hips.

🎶Come on baby turn the lights off let's get naked (ooh come on)
Come on babygirl you know I just can't take it (I can't take it no more)
Let your panties hit the floor (floor)
Let your body steal the show right now (right now)
It seems like you're ready
So come on girl I just can't wait to see us naked (us naked yea)🎶

Feeling the music take over, I slowly made my way over to him. Blowing smoke out his nose, I did feel sexy with the way he was looking at me. Kinda like the night I was shot. Standing in front his legs, I slid between and dropped to a squatting position. I reached up and started to unbuckle his belt. Staring into my eyes, I don't think he thought I was going to go through with it.

🎶Take off your shoes I wanna see them toes
Slip off that skirt and that shirt gotta go
Come off them draws girl you won't be needin' those
Now you're wearin' what I like baby let's go
Come on🎶

Unbuttoning his pants, I felt my heart beating damn near out my chest. This nigga was very blessed, but I was on a mission. Pulling his pants down to around his ankles, I straddled his lap and continued my seduction. Feeling that monster grow under me I had to hurry before some shit actually did happen. Taking the cigar out his hand and took a puff. Blowing smoke out my nose I wanted to make sure he knew I  wasn't a punk. Leaning forward I knew he was ready to get inside something. Licking the side of his face, I felt his hands rubbing on my ass. Getting close to his ear I knew he was going to be mad, but its cool.

“Make sure you ready. Meeting in twenty-four hours”

Hopping off his lap I made a dash for the door. Turning back I gave him a wink and a kiss and went to find my girls. I was going to find out what the fuck happened……...