Chapter 6

Your POV

Cool! This story is what you need to read before you die.

It's about Hirotaka Nifuji and Narumi Momose who were good friends in middle school, with Hirotaka being a gaming otaku and Narumi being a fujoshi. As adults, they discover that they work at the same company and that they still have the same geeky interests, and their friendship is rekindled.

I love this story but it has so many chapters and I still need to read It.

But I think the others are waiting for me.

Maybe I could bring this book home!

"Uhmm.. Miss, can I bring this book home? I'm not finished reading it yet"I said to the lady in the counter.

"Oh sure! You can borrow any books you want to read but if you lose it then you must pay for the book"She said and smiled.

I nodded my head and leaved the library with the book in my hand.

I finally got home and I brought some foods for the others!

Before I opened the door, Mina Unnie opened it and pulled my wrist.

"Guys! I finally found Y/N!"She said and they ran towards us.

"Yahh! Where have you been?"

"Where did you go?"

"What's in that plastic? Is it food?"

Questions are running through my ears and I feel dizzy.

"Okay, Okay! Will you guys please stop bombarding me questions? I'll say it to all of you just wait. Oh! And Momo Unnie, it's food for everyone"I said to them and handed the plastic to Momo Unnie.

I went to my room and flopped into my bed. I began to read the book that I brought home.

They began to knock on the door and keep calling to me.

"I need ONE person to explain it to her and that one person will explain it to all of you"I said.

I heard all of them complain but it stopped immediately.

I saw Dahyun Unnie walked in.

"Mind telling me where did you go??"She said and sat next to me.

"Well as I said, I jogged to the park and I talked a little bit with Minsoo who said that I will be her Eomma and then I found a library blocks away from here so I decided to read some books that are interesting to read"I said almost like rapping.

"Whoa! That's a very interesting explanation. And hey! I didn't know you could rap!"She said shocked.

I just shrugged my shoulder and I saw her walk away.

I decided to continue the book that I'm reading a while ago.