Chapter 8

Your POV

I woke up feeling exhausted than ever! I mean I studied all weekend and I hope I still remember every single detail of it.

I looked at the time and it's 3:30 AM. Why am I awake at this hour?

Hmm.. maybe I'm just too nervous to sleep because of the test tomorrow I mean later.

Uhh..what can I do now? I'm bored and I don't want to review again because it makes me more nervous, I studied earlier so I don't need to study any more.

Haru is still at Jennie Unnie's dorm and that means I have no one to play with.

The others are asleep and I don't want to disturb them. Ughh.. what should I do? Ooh! I know now.

I got up from my bed then decided to go downstairs. Maybe I can eat food!

Oh god! I just remember that the lights are turned off.

Jihyo Unnie said to turn the lights off every night or when not in use to save energy.

I'm too scared to go down. My mind keeps on thinking that there are ghosts down there and will scare you to death

Hmm.. never mind, the dark scares me so much I can't handle it.

But before I go back to my room, the lights downstairs suddenly turned on.

While me being the curious me, turned around to see if someone was there. I walked down slowly so no one can hear me.

I saw a shadow coming from the kitchen and it's making weird noises. Oh my god, I'm so scared.

What if that's a monster's shadow?

What if its eating a human? Maybe that's possible because of the weird noises.

What if the monster see me?

What if it eats me?

I'll just pray to GodJihyo that to never let that happen. But if that's possible then I have to say goodbye to my loved ones. I'm going to miss them, especially my unnies, my two bestfriends, and my family. I'm sorry if I was stubborn most of the time and Momo Unnie I'm sorry for stealing your Jokbal last week. I will miss all of you and I will never forget all of you. I love you all.

Wait what am I thinking? I'm not going to die, right?

All my thoughts are cut off by the shadow who is slowly approaching me. I am so scared right now and I don't even knoww what to do. I freezed at my spot and the shadow is coming nearer to me.

"This is it. This will be the time I will die because of this unbelievable shadow that keeps scaring me. I hope I rest in a good place. I love you all" I said.

"Y/N?" I flinched and almost fainted. I looked up to see Tzuyu Unnie with a glass of milk on her hand.

"What are you doing here? Why are you awake at this time? And what are you saying earlier I can't seem to understand it" She asked me some questions while I was still confused of what just happened.

"Oh it's nothing Unnie. And I must be asking you the same question Unnie" I smiled to her.

"Oh! I was thirsty and decided to go down to get some water"She answered.

"What's with the weird noises?" I asked curiously.

"It's my tummy grumbling. I ate some leftovers in the fridge and drink a milk after it" She replied with a smile on her face. I nodded meaning that I understand her.

"You? What are you doing at this time?" She asked.

"Oh! I just woke up and can't sleep back any more. I actually want to eat though but it's too dark. I saw your shadow and it scared me, I thought it was a monster" I explained to her.

"Oooh! So you're scared of the dark. Ha! Now I know what scares you" She said with a smirk plastered on her face. I gotta admit that it was creepy.

"Unnie, please don't tell it to the others. They're probably going to tease me if they find out" I said to her.

"Oh yes! They will probably tease you. So I'll tell them this" She said while holding her laugh.

"Go ahead. You have some secrets with me though and if you tell them this I'll tell them your secrets too" I said to her with a grin even though I don't know her secrets but I have to.Her eyes are now wide open but still has her cool face.

"Oh no you're not!" She said.

"Oh yes I will! I'm just playing fair with you" I said with a defending look.

"Okay fine! If you really know my secrets the state one" She said and with her creepy smirk again.

"Why would I? It's a secret even yourself say it" I replied.

"Just admit that you don't know even one secret about me"

"Oh yes I have and I will tell it to the others if you tell mine"

"Okay fine you won! I won't tell it to the others unless you tell mine" She said.

'Hah! I'm so good at teasing!" I thought.

"Yahh! Let's go back to our rooms! You still need energy for your exams later" She said to me and I nod.

I walked to my room and flopped down to my bed.

Oh now I feel sleepy! Thanks to GodJihyo I can sleep now.

I soon made my way to dreamland.