Chapter 11

Your POV

"Thanks for hanging out with me guys! See you soon" I waved them goodbye and decided to walk home.

But before I took one step, Yujin Unnie called me.

I turned my head to her and she ran towards me.

"I'll walk you home" She said to me and I was confused.

"Oh, I thought your Unnies don't want you to go somewhere without asking permission" I said to her.

"Don't worry, I already asked permission to them and they agreed to it" She explained to me and I nodded.

We leaved the cafe and started walking.

We keep talking about the funny things in school while walking to my dorm.
.
.
(A few minutes later- sponge bob style)

We arrived to my dorm and I thanked her.

We waved goodbye to each other and I knocked on the door.

Chaeyoung Unnie opened the door and I walked inside.

"Hello Y/N, I'm glad that you didn't come home late. Remember what I said earlier? I've readied my knife to kill you" Tzuyu Unnie said and my eyes widened when I saw her holding a knife.

I quickly went behind Chaeyoung Unnie.

"Jihyo Unnie! Help me! Tzuyu Unnie is trying to kill me!" I shouted and Tzuyu Unnie started to walk towards me.

I ran to the kitchen and hide under the table.

I hear footsteps coming near me.

"Hmm.. where is she? Wha! That kid is so hard to find. Where could she be?" Tzuyu Unnie talked to herself and walked away near the table.

I sighed and wiped my invisible sweat.

And then she popped under the table. I almost screamed but she covered my mouth.

I can't scream because she covered my mouth and she's smirking creepily at me.

I licked her hand so she could take her hands from my mouth and I ran to my room.

I locked it so she can't go here.

I sighed and went to my bed. I rested for a while and I can feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

I closed my eyes and took a small nap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the small chapter, I've been running out of ideas but I'll make sure I have one. Thanks for reading and goodbye!