Chapter 14

"Y/N-ah" Someone said and I looked who it is.

"Oh! Unnie! What are you guys doing here?" I asked to Rosé Unnie with Lisa Unnie.

"Nothing. We just wanted to enjoy the day in the park" Rosé Unnie said.

"Who's that kid though? He seems so close to you" Lisa Unnie asked me.

"He's my friend I met here in the park. He calls me Eomma" I answered their question.

Lisa's POV

Both Chaeyoung Unnie and I nodded. I whispered to her about what Jennie Unnie said.

She nodded and went to ask Y/N.

"Y/N-ah, your sister wants you to know that if you could have a sleepover with us" She asked.

"Oh.... I don't know Unnie. I love to but I don't know if my Unnies are going to allow me to go. And I still have school tomorrow" I shook my head.

"Your Unnies already knew this and going to school is not a problem, we have a van to take you to school. The only problem is if you want to go or not"

"Really? Then I won't say no any more" She said and jumped around like a little kid.

"Let's go to your dorm" Chaeyoung Unnie said to her and she tilted her head.

"We need to get you clothes silly" I laughed and she nodded.

We walked to her dorm and took her some clothes.

Your POV

I waved goodbye to my Unnies and we went inside the van that just arrived now.

The van started and we went to their dorm.

The place we are heading is not the road going to BLACKPINK's Dorm.

"Unnie... why are we not heading to your dorm" I asked them.

"We'll stay in BLACKPINK House since there's a lot of space there" Rosé Unnie said and I nodded.

I decided to text Yujin Unnie that to not pick me up from the dorm since I'm not there.

ABunnyTower🐰

Unnie, Don't pick me up at the dorm tomorrow okay?
I'm staying here with Jennie Unnie for the night.
Luv u❤️

TallPuppy🐶

Okay, I'll just see you in the school gate tomorrow.
Bye, and wuv u too😘

I saw the text and laid my back on the seat.

I just looked outside to relax my mind.
.
.
.
.
.
After a few minutes, we arrived in front of BLACKPINK House.

We went out the van the two helped me carry my things even though I only brought few.

The three of us went inside and I saw Haru ran to me.