Chapter 15

Annyeong! Since my birthday is today, I updated haha. Anyways, sorry for the long wait. I'm just busy with stuffs. Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I woke up by someone on top of me grinning.

"Unnie get off me, you're heavy" I said trying to push her of me.

"Nope, I've been waking you up for 1.5 trillion years and I think I'm really old but I got more prettier" Lisa Unnie sarcastically said. She flipped her hair and I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"C'mon Jendeuk Unnie took your phone while your sleeping" She shaked my body and I pushed her down. I quickly ran downstairs and saw the other three on the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"UNNIE!" I shouted and Lisa Unnie chuckled while going to the living room.

"Told you that would work" I heard my sister said. I grumpily walked upstairs and took my phone.

I walked in the kitchen again and waited for the breakfast to be served.

Rosé Unnie served the breakfast and I ate it.

"Y/NN get ready for school after you ate breakfast" Jisoo Unnie said and I nodded.

I finished eating and I walked to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
I fixed my clothes and wore my jacket since it's getting pretty cold outside.

"Here's your food, I made your favorite so you won't lose appetite" Jennie Unnie handed me my food and I bid goodbye to them.

"Where's my kiss?" My sister asked.

"What do you mean kiss?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"You always give me a kiss before you went outside, now where's my kiss"

"But that was when I was still a little kid, I'm tall now see?" I said and chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. She pulled me by my wrist and pecked my lips. I quickly took my hand and punched her on the arm.

"That's what happens when you mess with Kim Jennie" She said and flipped her hair. Everyone at the back laughed.

"Then I would likely want to mess with Kim Jennie"Lisa Unnie said. The everyone chuckled and I went to the shoe rack and wore my shoes. After that, I went outside.

I went to the van and saw Lisa Unnie inside.

"Annyeong Y/NN!" She waved at me.

"How did you get here before me Unnie?"

"I ran to the van while you're wearing your shoes" She chuckled and I sat beside her.

The van started and we went to my school.
.
.
.
We arrived in front of the school gate and I went outside the van. I waved goodbye to Lisa Unnie and I saw my two best friends waiting for me.

I went to them, they noticed my presence and ran to me.

"How's your night with your sis?" Yujin Unnie asked.