Chapter 17

Third Person's POV

It was a very sunny day and as the sun shone right into Y/N's face, she woke up and stretched her arms and legs out.

The youngest looked towards her two Unnies still having their sleep while dreaming.

She stood up and went downstairs.

She went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. As she was cooking, the smell and the aroma of the dish she's making is very delicious and she's hoping that it will wake the others up.

She heard footsteps upstairs and smiled in victory that she successfully woke her Unnies up.

The first one to go downstairs was Chaeyoung. She greeted the younger good morning as she saw her making breakfast for them.

"You're so sweet Y/N, thank you for making us breakfast by the way. I hope that you and your members will do a great job in GDA tomorrow same for us too" Chaeyoung stated that made the younger girl smile.

"Thank you Unnie, we just need some hard work and hope to do a great job in GDA" Y/N said to the older. Chaeyoung smiled.

As soon as Chaeyoung sat down to eat, the others went downstairs one by one.

"Good morning Y/NN!" Lisa ran to the youngest and hugged her tightly.

"Good morning to you too Limario Unnie, good morning Nini Unnie and good morning to you also Jichu Unnie" Y/N smiled brightly at them.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Jisoo Unnie asked. Y/N shook her head and smiled once again.

"Nope,not at all. I permanently threw away negative feelings and emotions for today same as for tomorrow" The younger stated that made her unnies smile.

The 5 girls then sat down at the table and ate their breakfast while talking to each other happily.

[Time skip]

Y/N's POV

After we ate breakfast, the van--that is my ride back to the dorm-- arrived just in time.

My Unnies hugged me tightly and I bid them goodbye before going inside the van.

[Time skip again- at TWICE's dorm]

I arrived at the dorm. Before I went outside the van, I saw Mina Unnie waiting outside the dorm.

Maybe she's waiting for me? What a sweet unnie.

I went out the van and Mina Unnie ran and hugged me so tight I can't breathe.

She finally let go and pulled me inside.

There the others, averted their attention to me and Mina Unnie. They ran to me and hugged me too.

"We missed you Y/NN even though it's just one night and day haha" They said.

"I missed you too unnies"

"What did you guys do when I'm not here?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just watching, eating, then sleep. Yesterday we practiced a little bit for GDA. It's boring without you Y/NN"

"Yeah, the girl who I want to kill wasn't here" Tzuyu Unnie stated and I chuckled at her.

We then went to the living room and talked once again.