A letter pt. 2

Kirishima sat with Bakugo at the back of class trying to drown away the sobs coming from a purple haired boy a few rows up. A doctor approached them. "You both have letters from the deceased." The doctor handed them an envelope labelled 'Kirishima + Bakugo' the boys tore it open and gave eachother the individual letters.

Heyo, Kiri!

If  you're reading this that means I'm probably gone. If I know you, and I know you, you're probably crying. But please don't! Your tears have better places to be, not wasting time on an idiot like me. I know you're probably mad at me for not getting the treatment, but I wouldnt be able to live knowing I once loved him. Please don't waste anymore time on me, go enjoy your happy life with Bakugo!

Your best bud,

Kaminari

Kirishima let out a flood of tears. He grabbed onto his boyfriend and cried his little heart out. Bakugo held onto Kirishima, silent tears falling from his eyes. No one had ever thought they would see Bakugo cry. But that day, that day was different.

Yo Bakubro!

Its your neighbor hood dunce here! I'm sure you wont miss me that much but I wanted to thank you. You make Kiri so happy. I need you to keep making him happy. He needs you. I know I'm a idiot for not getting the treatment and you're probably gonna beat my ass when we meet in the after life, but you were such a great friend no matter your temper.

Stay awesome!

Kaminari

The two boys sat there crying, in eachothers arms. For forever.