A letter

A doctor approached Shinsou as he sat, still grieving the blonde boy who made his life so much happier. "Letter from the deceased." He said blankly. Shinsou took the letter and teared it open.

Hey Shinsou!

Tears immediately fell from his eyes at how even his letters hold his cheery spirits.

If you're reading this I'm probably gone. I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye in person, but dont cry! Smile! Even if I'm not there, the world is more beautiful then ever! They finally took down that ugly old tree at my window and now I can see the beautiful things beyond it! You were such a great friend and you still will be to so many people. You are amazing, and whether I'm there to show you that or not, keep being you!

I sure will miss ya,

Kaminari.

Shinsou pressed the note close to his chest and sobbed some more. He didnt care the whole class could see him. He didnt care his dad had come down to comfort him. He just needed to cry. Kaminari was the one thing he had. Now that thing was gone. The class wondered if this was the Shinsou all of them had met the first day he transferred, but he didn't care.
He sat there and cried his heart out until he had nothing left to cry.

"I'm sorry, Shinsou. I didn't want to make you cry so hard."

A small voice echoed in his head. It sounded like Kaminari. He held the note closer and cried.

Kami was gone.