Chapter 2: Getting More for the Little Faunus! Protecting the Little Faunus

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) and Velvet got done with the crib for Trent yesterday, they are now in Vale as Velvet held Trent in her arms and they're getting stuff for him so he will have baby toys to play with and also some extra clothes, then they arrive at the grocery store to get the supplies they need for him as they head to the cash register to checkout and then they see the cashier is a girl as she looks at Trent...................
Female Cashier: "Aw, is this your baby?"
(Y/N): "Uhhh, yeah. We're the parents."
Female Cashier: "He is so cute."
..................then they walk out as they now head to the toy store to get him some baby toys, then as they walk around a excited cooing sound is heard as (Y/N) looks and he sees Trent reaching for a stuffed teddy bear as he wants it, then (Y/N) smiles as he grabs it and gives it to him as he hugs it and Velvet smiles at that. Then they check out and Trent still held on to the teddy bear as (Y/N) smiled at that..................
(Y/N): "He really loves that teddy bear."
Velvet: "Yeah. He's happy you got it for him, and you did the right thing."
(Y/N): "Hey, I had to do what a dad is supposed to do. So, I had to make him happy."
.................he rubs his head as Trent giggles and held his hand, then he looks at Velvet as she smiles and they kissed and they continued to the clothes store for babies as they got extra footsie pajamas and they head back to Beacon. Then as they do they see Cardin and his team in the distance as (Y/N) gets in a defensive stance as he held his arm out like he's guarding Velvet..................
Cardin: "Well, well, well look at this guys. The freak and her boyfriend."
(Y/N): "And like always I'll beat you down if you go near her, or even try to hurt her."
Cardin: *shifts his eyes to Trent* "Well, look at this. They have a little freak, a stupid baby."
..................(Y/N) gets angry as he called his son a freak and he rushes at him as he punched him in the face and he flies back as he crashes into a wall and (Y/N) knees his face as he beats him down. Then his team tries to interfere, but they get easily beat down as he slams Dove on the ground and then he goes to Cardin as he grabs his armor and forces him to look him in the face.................
(Y/N): "Listen here you son of a bitch, don't you ever. EVER. Call my son and girlfriend freaks again, cause you crossed the line you son of a bitch, now consider this a warning. You go anywhere near them, you try to hurt them, trash talk them, or ever pull on their Faunus ears, I will murder you and your team. You got that pussyboy?"
Cardin: "Y-Yes, j-j-just don't hurt me anymore."
.................he knocks him out as (Y/N) breathes hard as he sees Velvet standing there and he walks up to her as he hugs her...................
(Y/N): "I'm sorry. You had to see me like that, I wasn't gonna."
Velvet: *hugs back* "It's okay, you did what all father's also do. Protect their kids, I would've done the same. And I'm happy."
...................he smiles as he looks into her eyes and he looks at Trent who smiles at him as (Y/N) tickles him and he giggles, then they return to the dorm as they got things ready and they placed the baby toys on the ground as they set him down and he crawled to them as he started playing with them as (Y/N) and Velvet fixed everything else...................

Velvet P.O.V

....................Velvet folded the footsie pajamas her and (Y/N) bought Trent and she places them neatly in a clothes drawer as she placed them neatly. Then she felt a hand on her leg as she sees Trent as he looks up at her smiling and she smiles as she picked him up and she starts adoring him as she giggles at that..................
Velvet: "Who's a cute baby Trent? Who's a cute baby? You are."
....................he giggles and she looks at (Y/N) as he smiles as well, then it gets night as Velvet placed Trent in his crib and she gave him the small teddy bear as he hugged it and she kissed his forehead as (Y/N) started the baby mobile as he giggles. Then he yawns as he now drifts to sleep. Then (Y/N) and Velvet lay in their bed as they hugged each other and they drifted to sleep."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)