Chapter 6: A Bunny's Heated Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and but the title of this you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in his dorm with Velvet as Trent is playing with some blocks that they got him and they watched him as he plays with them, for some reason (Y/N) looks at Velvet as she has been acting strange all day and he didn't know why, but he left it be. But, he looks at her as she looks away and he gets concerned...................
(Y/N): "Is something wrong Velvet?"
Velvet: "Well, I wanted to talk to you about something."
(Y/N): "What is it?"
Velvet: "Have you ever thought that Trent needs a playmate? *looks at her questionably* I mean, there's no one his age he can play with and I was thinking-" *blushes*
(Y/N): "What's wrong?"
Velvet: *leans to his ear* "I'm in heat. It started today and I was thinking we give Trent a sibling for him."
....................(Y/N)'s eyes widen as he looked at her and he couldn't believe it as he looks at Trent and he smiles as he cups her cheek as she looked at him.................
(Y/N): "If you're okay with it, then okay."
....................she smiles as she leans at (Y/N) and kissed him as he kisses back as its a full on make-out session, but then he stops her as he looks at Trent and she does as well. He gets up as he walks towards him................
(Y/N): "But, first *picks him up and cradles him* let's find you a babysitter. *looks at Velvet* I'll be right back!"
Velvet: "Okay. But, don't keep me waiting too long!"
.....................he runs out as he looks around, then he thinks of an idea as he ran to Velvet's dorm and he knocks on the door and Coco answers it....................
Coco: "Oh hey (Y/N). Something wrong?"
(Y/N): "Coco, can you watch Trent for me and Velvet? You see she's in, well. You know!"
Coco: *eyes widen in realization* "Oh, sure I would love to. *she takes Trent as she cradles him* Don't worry (Y/N), I'll take care of him."
(Y/N): "Thank you. *looks at Trent* Be a good boy for Aunty Coco alright?"
.....................he coos as he smiles and Coco closes the door as he runs back to his dorm, he walks in as he closes and locks the door, then he looks to see Velvet as his eyes widen seeing her wear one of his dress shirts with thigh high socks.................
(Y/N): *blushes* "Oh my gosh."
Velvet: *giggles* "Come on (Y/N), let's get started."

3rd P.O.V

...................he runs to her as he lays on top of her as they both kiss and their tongues swirled in their mouths as they have a heated make out session, then (Y/N) moves his hand to her breasts as he gropes them making her moan, then he unbuttons his shirt as they're exposed and he moves his mouth to them as he sucks on them as she moans at the feeling....................
Velvet: "(Y/N), that feels so good. Please, don't stop."
....................Velvet starts getting wet as (Y/N) pleasures her, then she looks at his pants to see a bulge and she rubs it making him groan, then she flips him on his back as she pulls down his pants with his underwear and her eyes widen at the sight of his member and she jerks him off making him groan..................
Velvet: "I-I never expected you to be this big (Y/N). It's so amazing!"
(Y/N): "V-Velvet."
.....................she starts licking his member as he groans, she licks the tip,of his member as he groans more. Then she starts sucking his member making him groans louder, she starts bobbing her head as he groans more. Then she lays on his body as he shivers a little from her pleasuring him, then he looks at her opening as her panties are wet. He pulls them off to see her opening, then he starts licking her opening making her moan at the feeling as she sucked on his member, they both continued to pleasuring each other, after a while they both felt their ends approaching.....................
(Y/N): "V-Velvet, I'm close."
Velvet 'muffled': "M-Me to, go on. Don't hold back, cum anytime."
...................Velvet bobs her head faster as (Y/N) continued pleasuring her, then after a while (Y/N) groans as Velvet moans and they both released as (Y/N) releases his load in Velvet's mouth and she releases in his mouth. They both swallowed the release as Velvet looks as his member is still hard, then she straddled him as she positions his member at her entrance and she lowers herself on his member as she moans, then she whimpers as her virginity is being taken away, she plops on his member and she moans at the feeling as she breathes hard.....................
(Y/N): "It's okay Velvet. It's okay, take your time."
.....................she nods as she breathes hard, then after acouple of minutes she starts bouncing in his member slowly as she lets out soft and gentle moans as she does, (Y/N) groans a little because of how tight she feels. Then Velvet increases her speed as she bounced on his member.....................
(Y/N): "V-Velvet, y-you're so tight. You f-feel amazing!"
Velvet: "S-So do you, *moans* you're so big my hips *moans* can't stop. It's so amazing, you're so good!"
......................she leans to him as she kissed him and she moans in the kiss, (Y/N) places his hands on her rear as he bounced her on his member and he thrusts upwards making her moan at the feeling, he sits up with her and he increases his speed as he thrusts upwards as she moans more at the feeling. Then he lays her on the bed as he increases his speed and she moans more as she smiles, she reaches for him as he held her hands and she moans more, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching..................
(Y/N): "V-Velvet, I'm g-gonna *groans* cum again!"
Velvet: "M-Me *moans* too. D-Don't *moans* hold back, cum inside me. Breed me, give me a child. Give me your child!"
......................he grabs her hip as he thrusts faster and pounds her hard, her moans are more frequent as he thrusts. Then after acouple of seconds he releases his seed inside her as she moans loud at the feeling as she releases on his member, he leans forward as he lays his head in the crook of her neck and she hugs him as she breathes hard after that, he takes his member out as his seed leaks out, he lays in the bed with Velvet and she hugs him. He pulls the blanket on them as she drifts to sleep and (Y/N) kisses her forehead as he does as well, and soon they will have a good surprise for Trent."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of his chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)