Final Chapter: A Perfect Future

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Final Chapter of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen, and I want to deeply apologize for not working on this story still, I couldn't think of anything else to do for this book and here is the final chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Velvet and her heat she has been confirmed pregnant a week later, since Velvet is a Faunus the pregnancy is shorter, Velvet is laying in the hospital bed holding their child in her arms as the baby cried. (Y/N) sits next to Velvet while she holds their baby......................
(Y/N): "Wow, there she is. Our little girl."
Velvet: "She's so beautiful."
......................he looks to see the baby having his (H/C) hair along with the Faunus ears being the same color, the baby opens her eyes to reveal she has the same (E/C) eyes like him. She looks at (Y/N) and he rubs her head making her ease into it, she holds his hand cutely making him smile. Coco arrives with Trent as she placed him in the bed as he crawls to Velvet, he looks at the face of their new daughter as she looked at him......................
(Y/N): "Trent, this is your little sister. Violet."
......................he looks at her as she did, Trent smiles as he reaches for her as he held her hand and she did. Violet smiles as they did, (Y/N) looks at Velvet with a smile on her face as he does as well, after acouple of days Velvet was now discharged from the hospital as she returned to their dorm with Violet as everyone arrives......................
Yang: "Oh my gosh, she's so cute."
Ruby: "She almost looks like Velvet, but she has (Y/N)'s hair and eye color."
......................Trent reaches for Velvet wanting to see Violet, Yang picks him up as she placed him on her lap and he looks at his sister as she reaches for him......................
Coco: *giggles* "Look at them getting along really well, so cute."
Velvet: "Well, they are brother and sister. So, they have to get along."
......................Trent hugs Violet as she does making all the girls 'aww' at it, (Y/N) sits next to Velvet and the kids looked at him as they reached for him. Trent goes on his lap as Velvet hands him Violet, she smiles being held by her father. Velvet scoots next to him as he looked at his family......................

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-6 Years Later

......................after acouple of years (Y/N) asked Velvet to marry him which she says yes as they are now husband and wife, after that they moved into a house. The sun rises as its morning and (Y/N) blocks the sun shine with his left hand, he looks to see his right to see Velvet sleeping next to him as she snores quietly, he smiles as he gently shakes her......................
(Y/N): "Hey beautiful, time to wake up."
Velvet: *opens her eyes, smiles at him* "Good morning."
......................he smiles and they hear the door open as two certain kids ran into the room and jumps on the bed......................
Trent: "Mommy! Daddy!"
Violet: "Wake up!"
(Y/N): "Alright, we're up."
......................he tickles Trent making him laugh, Velvet did the same to Violet as she laughs as well. They both ran down the stairs into the kitchen with (Y/N) and Velvet behind them, Velvet starts cooking breakfast as (Y/N) gets the kids something to drink. He places the cups next to them as Velvet continued cooking for them, after that she brings plates with pancakes, eggs, and bacon in them, Violet starts putting the syrup as she starts putting too much......................
(Y/N): "Save some syrup for us sweetie."
Violet: "Okay."
......................they started eating and even talking as they sat down talking to each other, after that they went outside to play as Trent is getting chased by Violet as they play tag......................
Velvet: "You know, *he looks at her* I wish we could've found out who Trent's real mother is."
(Y/N): "But, we couldn't since she disappeared and she gave Trent to us to raise. And even though he isn't blood related to us, he is still our son."
Velvet: *smiles* "Yeah, at least we are a family now."
......................they look at each other as they kissed, then Trent and Violet started playing ball as they threw the ball back and forth at each other. (Y/N) and Velvet joins in as they laugh while they played, after a long time they're together as one big happy family."

The End

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this story, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)