The Selfless Ruby and The Sleeping Sunflower

PROLOGUE

"I'm sorry Miss Manoban, but you did not provide enough documents to ensure us that you'll be coming back home. A simple letter from any family member would have been enough, but you were not able to provide that as well. That being said, we're gonna have to deny your application for a Korean Visa."

A month after Sooya went back home, Lisa immediately applied for a Korean Visa. But as fate would have it, her application was rejected. And now, she had to wait for another six months before she could apply again.

Lisa was feeling down. Because what was the point, she wouldn't get any additional documents anyway. In her mind, she didn't have a family anymore, the closest one to a family member was Sooya, and Lisa had no idea how to contact her.

And just like that, the six months passed in the blink of an eye. Lisa tried her best to focus all her attention on her work. Thankfully, her new position helped with the distraction since she was always busy. But every time she would go back home, to her empty room, she would feel empty and alone.

She promised Sooya that she would go to her, but Lisa had no idea how.

September 5

Team Tigang Private Thread
(Sexually Deprived Team's Private Thread)

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi, who loves greatly but is still single): Susmarya, si Lisa parang nag-adik na naman kagabi. 😂😂 (Oh god, Lisa looks like she didn't sleep again)

Chewy pero walang gusto ngumuya (Tzuyu, who is chewy but nobody wants to chew you): Hala ka... Maga na naman ang mata. @patay na patay kay lisa  (Oh no... Her eyes are even more swollen today. *tags Jenn*)

Patay na patay kay Lisa (Jenn, head over heals over Lisa): Gaga ka Tzuyu, bakit pinalitan mo na naman nickname ko?😡 (The hell Tzuyu, why'd you change my nickname again?)

Chewy pero walang gusto ngumuya (Tzuyu): Haysus. Totoo naman di ba? Palitan mo kung hindi totoo. 😏 (What? It's true anyway, right? You can change it back if it's not true...) 

Patay na patay kay Lisa (Jenn): Mamaya na. Busy ako. 😉😉 (I'll do it later. I'm busy *wink wink*)

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi): Busy magmahal ng taong may mahal pang iba. (Busy loving someone who's in love with someone else.)

Patay na patay kay Lisa (Jenn): Pakyu Seulgi. Mavirusan sana ulit laptop mo sa kakaporn site. 😤 (Fuck you Seulgi. I hope your laptop gets a virus again from all the porn sites you keep visiting.)

Chewy pero walang gusto ngumuya (Tzuyu): Wala naman sanang damayan next time, send ng send ng link dito si Seul e. (Please don't involve me in this again. Seulgi keeps sending suspicious links here. Tsk.)

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi): Sinabi kong pindutin mo Tzuyu? Kinulam ko daliri mo? Hayup, wag isisi sa iba ang pagkatigang. (Why! Did I tell you to click it, Tzuyu? Did I somehow magically control your index finger to click those links? Don't blame me for your own curiousity.)

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi)http://www.xxxgoatlovers.com/videos/v?=ah32478asdgg4👉👌 (an obvious link to a porn site about goats...)

Patay na patay kay Lisa (Jenn): Hahaha. Tatagan mo loob mo Tzuyu. Wag mo pipindutin. (LOL! Be strong, Tzuyu! Fight the desire to click!")

The room their team shared had been quiet for the last 20 minutes, when a tall, beautiful girl suddenly stood up and began shouting.

"HOY!! Bakit may virus na naman!?? Namoka Seulgi! (HEY!!! Why does it have a virus again! Damn it, Seulgi!)", shouted Tzuyu from her corner in the office.

The other two girls in Lisa's team started laughing in their cubicles not realizing that the door to Lisa's office was slightly open and that their team leader could hear them.

Lisa, whose head still hurt from the lack of sleep, stood up and addressed the girls.

"Ladies... What did I say about speaking in FIlipino inside the office? What if a client walked in and heard you speaking and laughing in a language they didn't understand? They might think we were talking about them. Girls, English only please.", said Lisa with a forced smile.

"Sorry, Miss Lisa. I'll tell them off for you.", Jenn stood up and smiled at their team leader warmly.

"Thank you, Jenn.", replied Lisa before heading back to her office.

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi) changed Jennie Kim's nickname to Sipsip ng sipsip, wala namang mahigop (Jennie, the kiss-ass who never gets kissed back)

Author's notes: This is the second part of "Sunflower". A trilogy of stories starring Blackpink's Lisa.

For the first part, read "The Lily and The Sunflower"For the third part, read "The Sunflower and The Rose"