JENNIE

Lisa woke up with a splitting headache and the worst hang-over she had ever had... She felt someone behind her so she reached around... But there was noone there. The room was empty. She stood up to get a glass of water when she saw a tray with breakfast on Jennie's bed. It had a note saying

"We didn't want to wake you up. Eat something and drink a lot of water. There's more food outside. Shout if you need anything." - Jennie

Lisa smiled and immediately regretted it

Lisa smiled and immediately regretted it.  When her lips stretched a bit, she felt a slight pain. She went to the bathroom to check and she saw the small cut on her lower lip. When did she get that cut?

She then realized that she didn't remember anything. The last thing she remembered was sitting inside a cab beside Sooya... 

"Wait... That doesn't make sense..." she thought. She sighed heavily and then caught a whiff of her breath. EEEWWWGHGHHH...

One hour later, Lisa came out of her room, freshly bathed, teeth brushed and with an empty tray of food. She peeked at the other pair's room and it was empty. Then, she heard the three girls talking from the outer room of the suite.

"This looks promising... They specialize in hand-sewn suits and jackets.", said Tzuyu.

"What's the address?", asked Jennie.

"It's in Insa-dong."

"Hotteok!!! Where in Insadong?", shouted Seulgi.

"116 Insadong-gil... It's name is Yeong-Wonhan Jaedansa. It says that it's near a Starbucks. They provide walking directions from when you reach the cafe.", said Tzuyu as she copied the address to a list they we're making.

"Okay... Got it... We can take a train from Myeongdong. They have a lot of tailoring shops there. I should wake Lisa up so we can get started.", said Jennie as she stood up.

"It's okay. I'm up. Are we gonna get more shots for the magazine?", asked Lisa, curious as to what the girls were doing this early.

"Nope. This is for your personal quest, dear team leader. We are looking for your precious angel, Sooya.", replied Seulgi.

"Hey. Good morning. Let me take that for you. How are you feeling? ... Do you remember anything? ... ... from last night?", asked Jennie worriedly. She took the bed tray that Lisa was carrying and placed it in the kitchen. She kept her back turned as she waited for Lisa to answer.

"I don't even know how I got here. The last thing I remember was waking up in the cab, drunk as fuck, with Soo--, uhmmm, I don't even know if I was really awake then.", answered Lisa.