ACCEPTANCE

"I've decided. I'll go to the shop by myself and you three should go have fun. It would be unfair to make you come with me when we're in this beautiful city of Seoul.", said Lisa.

"Are you sure? Won't you get lost?"

"I'll join her. You should show your sweetie around, Seulgi.", answered Jennie.

"Seriously guys, stop joking about the sweetie thing... It's not funny...", said Tzuyu when she heard Jennie refer to her as Seulgi's sweetie.

"It's okay, Jenn. You don't need to come with me.", Lisa smiled and prepared to leave but Jennie said something that stopped her.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Eotteohge dowa deulilkkayo?", said Jennie to Lisa.

"What??", asked Lisa.

"Exactly... I'm coming with you.", said Jennie.

Lisa was defeated. Jennie had a point and she was a lot more demanding today... "Maybe something did happen last night. Maybe I said something I shouldn't have."

"Guys, could I talk to Jenn in private please?", asked Lisa.

"We're about to take a bath anyway. Try not to kill each other...", said Seulgi.

As Tzuyu and Seulgi exited. Lisa asked Jennie to sit with her and stop what she was doing in her laptop for a few minutes.

"We can talk like this. I just need to finish planning where we should go.", said Jennie.

Jennie had her back to Lisa. She heard Lisa's chair move across the floor and a few seconds later, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She instinctively recoiled and stood up to walk away from Lisa.

"I knew it... I did something last night didn't I? I'm sorry, Jenn. Did I say something to you? Did I- do something?", asked Lisa.

"Just... Let's focus on finding Sooya, okay? Don't try to remember what you did. Please.", begged Jennie.

"I didn't hurt you or anything did I?", asked Lisa.

Jennie felt it all again. Shaking... Fear. Her knees weakened as what Lisa did or tried to do last night came back to her. She lost her balance and almost fell but Lisa caught her.

"It wasn't your fault... Please, Lisa... Stop asking me what you did.", said Jennie.

"Sit down... You can't even look at my face, Jenn... I fucked up, didn't I? Oh, God... What did I do?", worriedly asked Lisa.

After sitting Jennie down, Lisa paced around the room. She was holding her head in her hands and trying her best to remember. Jennie looked at her and saw that Lisa was wiping her eyes. 

"Please stop crying... Please, Lisa. Stop trying to remember... We can never forgive each other if you remember."

Jennie did the only thing she could, she told Lisa the truth. Or at least part of it.

"You started mumbling... You called your Daddy, Mommy, Chaeyoung, Sooya... and then you called me... You asked me to stay by your side no matter what happens.", started Jennie.

Lisa looked at Jennie and saw that she was serious. She then remembered something similar to that. She was talking to someone, and then someone else, and someone else. And then nothing again.

"Is that all?", asked Lisa.

Jennie looked at Lisa and saw that she seemed to have remembered something. She took a deep breath and hoped for the best.