NEGLECTED

DAY OF THE PROPOSAL!

Jennie left her apartment building super early the next day. As she carefully walked into their team's room, she expected to be the first one to arrive, but to her surprise, Lisa was already in her office.

However, Lisa didn't notice her arrival, as she had her back turned and was looking at something in her filing cabinet. Jennie knocked on Lisa's door and Lisa immediately closed the cabinet and told Jennie to come in without turning around.

"Good morning Lisa. How come you're so early?", asked Jennie. She was curious about what Lisa was looking at but she didn't ask.

"Good morning Jenn. I forgot to-- Oh..."

Lisa turned around and saw Jennie wearing what could be described as "hot formal wear"

"Oh no... Is it too much? I wanted to look confident for our team's proposal to our chief later.", Jennie worriedly looked at herself because of Lisa's surprised reaction.

"No, it's perfect. You look great. Why don't you dress like that more often?", asked Lisa.

"Ohh... Well. To be honest, I don't feel comfortable in heels, and this top looks so... formal? And it's not pink... I would prefer something pink. Or with unicorns..."

"I hope you never lose your childlike wonder, Jenn. It's so refreshing. Anyway, good luck with your proposal."

"Thank you Lisa. I really hope everything goes well.", Jennie left the room with a big smile on her face. The day was perfect so far. What could possibly go wrong?

Team Tigang Private Thread

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi): Jennie, nasiraan yung grab ko at wala kong masakyang iba. Tumatakbo na ko papunta sa office pero malamang hindi ako aabot. Kayo na muna magpresent ni Tzuyu. Sunod ako dun agad, promise. 😩😩😩 (Jennie! My grabcar brokedown and I can't book another one. I'm running at the moment but I don't think I'll make it. You and Tzuyu should start without me and I'll just join in when I get there. I promise.)

Nginitian lang ni Lisa, nabuntis na (Jennie, immediately got pregnant when Lisa smiled at her) : Okay lang, Seul. Ingat ka... Also, salamat sa bago kong nickname. (It's okay Seul. Take care... And I guess thank you for the nickname.) 🙃🙃🙃

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi): No problem. I got you! Kaya niyo na muna yan ha. Si Tzuyu nandyan na di ba? (No problem. I got you!  You can do it guys. Tzuyu's already there, right?)

Nginitian lang ni Lisa, nabuntis na (Jennie): Wala pa nga e. Hindi pa siya nagsiseen simula kagabi. (Not yet. She hasn't seen my messages since last night.)

Seul-it magmahal pero single pa rin (Seulgi): Hala ka... Baka narape na yung gaga. 😛 (Oh noo... What if she got raped? Kidding.)