MISTAKES

"What about Sooya?", asked Jennie.

"I'll always be thankful for her. She's a big part of who I am now. But I'm done chasing after my past. I've been too busy looking for her that I was too blind to see you.", answered Lisa.

"So, you're giving up on trying to find Sooya? I don't want you to regret this, Lili."

"I'm choosing to be happy and I'm giving in to you. I love you, Nini."

Lisa held Jennie's face and looked at her lips. Again, Jennie knew that Lisa wanted to kiss her so she looked away.

"What if we pause this first and try one last time. Then if we don't find her tomorrow, we go back to Singapore and we can resume from this point.", said Jennie.

"Why do I feel like you want me to be with Sooya more than to be with you?", asked Lisa seriously.

"I just... I'm tired of being a replacement. I was the second choice in my last relationship and it sucked. I don't want to be that. So I want to find Sooya, not just for you but for me as well. If we find her, and you still choose me... Then, we can have that kiss.", said Jennie.

It was almost midnight so they took a cab back to the hotel. The hotel was on the left side of the road and the cab needed to make a U-turn on the curve which was a few more kilometers away, so they decided to get down and cross instead.

Jennie's ankles were now really sore so Lisa offered to give her a piggy-back ride which she accepted. They waited for that green man symbol so they could run and cross the street.

"I'm not too heavy am I?", asked Jennie.

"Your cheeks are pretty heavy actually...", joked Lisa.

"YAAHHH!!!~ Bad horsie!!"

And then the green man lit up. They were the only one crossing which meant all the drivers were looking at them... Including this one car driven by a guy named Vinzent... And his beautiful passenger.

"Miss... That's--", started Vinzent but his passenger already saw her.

"Lisa???", asked Sooya as she saw her Lisa crossing the street with another girl on her back.

Sooya stepped out of the car just as the two girls passed the center of the road. She wasn't 100% sure if it was Lisa and she couldn't see properly because of the girl at the back blocking the view. She ran to the center isle as the couple reached the other side. And then with all her strength she shouted.

"LISA!!!!"

Jennie heard this and looked back as Lisa gathered her breath from running and carrying Jennie across.

"There's a girl standing in the middle of the road calling you Lisa... Wait! It's unnie!", said Jennie.

Jennie kept turning her head and almost kept falling so Lisa turned around as well.

And that's when Lisa finally saw her.

There, standing meters away from her, was her angel. As their eyes met, Sooya tried to cross when a loud car horn stopped her. The green man was gone and several fast cars were in between them.

"LISA!!!!! IT'S ME!! STAY THERE!! I"M COMING!!!!", shouted Sooya as tears fell from her eyes and she couldn't help but smile

"That's pretty-unnie, Lisa. The one I was telling you about. They were shooting something on the hotel rooftop before."

Lisa looked at Sooya in between the passing cars. She was beautiful. Her hair was perfect and she was wearing a business suit. Under her hand was a small yellow notebook that Lisa knew was formerly hers.