VI | 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑜𝑥

⊱ ────── ๑♡๑ ────── ⊰

"Thank you Dom and Nikki for having me over for dinner," you said, getting up to help Nikki take the empty plates to the sink.

"It was our pleasure honey," Nikki beamed, "we've missed you so much. The second Harry told us about your catch up a few days ago and you being back in town, we just had to have our favorite girl over."

It warmed your heart that after all this time, the Hollands still saw you as family, even though you were no longer with Tom. Dom and Nikki were like parents to you, but the type that were present and encouraging in your endeavors.

"It's a shame Tom was busy tonight, we would've had the whole gang back together," Dom joked.

Tom was definitely aware that you were going to be at his family's house for dinner and he was definitely avoiding you. When Harry first invited you, you weren't sure since you haven't spoken to Tom since he hung up on you, but Nikki insisted and you missed them.

"Boys can you do the dishes while (Y/N) and I have a chat over tea?", she asked and they promptly nodded. Soon you were over on the sofa while Dom brought over two cups of Earl Grey tea with a splash of milk for you and Nikki.

"I just wanted to say sweetie that we love having you around here and we want you to stop avoiding us."

"I'm not-"

"You are. And I understand the reasoning but we know Tom was in the wrong for how things ended between you guys and his mistakes shouldn't cost us the daughter we've always wanted and Harry his best friend," you nodded.

"And me, my future wife," Paddy added from the kitchen.

"I think Tom would have something to say about that Pads," Sam said and everyone laughed, except Harry who kept washing the dishes quietly.

"Speaking of Tom," Nikki said continuing the conversation, "he isn't here because he's scared."

"Scared? What does he have to be scared of?"

"Saying the wrong thing, pushing you away even more. Ever since the two of you broke up he has become a much better, much more considerate and thoughtful person. He still has feelings for you but he doesn't know how to go about it."

"I still have feelings for him too," you blurt out without any control, Nikki was just so warm and easy to talk to. "But I-I'm not sure..."

"I'm not telling you to take him back, or forgive him, just know that he cares and knows he was wrong...follow your heart."

"I will, thank you Nikki."

The two of you then talked about your modeling, her photography, and your dreams of designing clothes until you had finished your tea.

Then, you and Harry headed out to a nightclub and met up with Ginnie. You were shooting for the Tom Ford campaign the next morning and they thought having some fun and drinks would help calm your nerves.

"Here have another drink," Ginnie said handing you a shot, but you declined.

"I have work tomorrow remember, and you do too so I'd slow down if I were you."

"You're no fun," she pouted before she downed the shot.

As the night progressed, the three of you danced to every fast paced song they DJ played, and you had forgotten all about Tom and your conversation with Nikki until you saw him.