XII | 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑠

⊱ ────── ๑♡๑ ────── ⊰

Tonight was it. The night you were going to tell Tom about the secret Poppy had been lording over you since she waltzed back into your life.

You were going to tell him about the abortion you had when you were nineteen and had just moved to Paris with a broken heart. When Zendaya found out back in New York, she wasn't judgmental, her advice was to tell Tom before he heard it from Poppy or anyone else.

It had been a week since the Met Gala and you had tried to tell him but it was never the right time. What made it even more difficult was that it was now the week of the Tom Ford campaign launch and things couldn't have been more stressful. You didn't sleep, barely ate, and spent most of your time with Archie prepping for your press trip to Los Angeles.

Without Tom, you would've lost your mind. In only a week, he completely stepped up to the plate as the supportive boyfriend. He texted you a reminder to have breakfast in the morning and brought you dinner every night.

You wanted to keep your romantic renaissance private for as long as possible but the paparazzi were good at getting pictures of the two of you outside of Nando's or Starbucks in casual sweats with your hands intertwined. After that, the internet blew up.

Poppy had yet to say anything to Tom but with news of the two of you all over social media, you knew it was coming and you had to get ahead of her. That was why you invited Ginnie over to help set your flat up for a nice romantic evening, as it was possibly going to be the last you and your boyfriend shared.

"I feel like I haven't stopped saying it since I got here, but I am so sorry Y/N" Harry apologized for what seemed like the millionth time as you walked over to the sofa joining him and Ginnie, with three cups of tea. 

To your surprise, Ginnie brought Harry along with her, who still had his nose bandaged up from when Tom broke it. You hadn't spoken to him in weeks and he had no clue what it was that you were revealing to Tom, but as your best friend, he wanted to help.

"I know you are. Your text the day of the gala made me so happy, I nearly cried." A smile formed on your face as the mop of curls in front of you continued to profusely apologize for what happened that night after your "friend" date with Tom.

"As cross as I wanted to be, I couldn't help but feel happy seeing those pictures of you and Tom."

"Thank you for saying that Har-Bear, it must've been tough for you to see."

"It was, but I mean it. I still have feelings for you, but I'll always love you as my best mate first. If you're happy then I am too." You put your tea down and pulled him into a tight hug, whispering in his hear how much you loved him too.

Although what he did was terrible and had left you shaken up, you knew it was out of character and something he deeply regretted. Those weeks without him were like torture and you were glad to have him back in your life.

The three of you finished your tea and began opening up the stuff you bought for the night as well as ordered food to be delivered from a fancy restaurant.

You managed to fill Ginnie and Harry in on everything that was going on with Poppy, Ginnie admitted to having a drunken hookup with Harrison while you were away, and the two of you made Harry a tinder profile against his will.

Though he didn't really care and was more upset about not knowing what the big secret was that you were revealing to Tom. "Why does Ginnie get to know, but I can't?" He whined with the most adorable pout, almost getting you to cave.