ChanYeol

Heyheyy :) I wrote Channie first cos no one of you commented yet :'( And Channie is bcuz his birthday is closest to my birthday~ Kay now pweese enjoy~~

I could feel him getting closer and closer... He breathed on my neck.

"You know I can read your mind right?" He smirked and spoke with his deep, sexy voice which never fails to make me wet.

"Uh..." I broke out in cold sweat. Damn, I totally forgot. Oh shoot, that means he knows that I pictured him naked!!

"Actually, I didn't know until you said it." He grinned. No wonder... He's the heart throb of the girls.

"Oh...' I flushed red with embarrassment. I mentally scolded myself over and over again.

"Stop that." He ordered. Then he leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "You're beautiful. No guy will ever take you away, because you're mine. My slave, my food." His eyes flashed red for a second, and I knew that he was a vampire.

"Let's continue this... At your place."

In a flash, we were in my house and I knew what was gonna happen.

-WARNING: SMUTTY CONTENT-

He pushed me to the wall, placing his icy, perfect lips on mine. I didn't know what to do- It was my first kiss.

He pulled away and I pouted.

"Take everything off. Now." He ordered. I was reluctant, but my heart told me to listen.

I stripped off all of my clothing and his eyes scanned my body.

"Beautiful." He whispered softly and carried me bridal style to the sofa.

He started off with my breast, licking and sucking on my nipple. His tongue twirled around my nipple making me moan. I gripped his hair.

He licked his way down to my p*ssy and stopped.

"I like it this way." He smirked and licked the hair.

I moaned even louder than before, tugging on his hair.

Finally, he spread my legs and pushed his finger in, twirling and playing with my soaked p*ssy.

'Ahhh.." I pulled his hair harder.

His tongue played with my cl*toris, making me wetter by second.

"I'm about to..." I gasped and pulled a few strands of his soft hair out.

He stopped. "Why?" I whined.

He laughed at my silliness. "You really stand out from the others." He said softly, stroking my hair.

"Really..? Yay."

He smiled like an angel sent from heaven to protect me.

He unzipped his zipper, and I caught a glimpse of his large d**k.

"My..." I gasped at his size. Now that would definitely not fit into me.

He undressed and put on a condom. "I know you're a virign, I'll go slow for you." He kissed my cheek gently and slowly put his manhood inside me.

"Owww.." I yelped in pain.

"Sshhh.." At first he thrusted slowly, but got a little bit agressive once I got used to his size. All the pain turned into pleasure. He was taking full control, never giving me a chance to gain it.

"Please can I-"

"You wanna be handuffed?"

I had no choice but to shut up. Then, he changed his position and had me on fours.

Like the start, he f**ked me slowly but then got faster and faster. My moans were audible even outside my house.

"Hush, babe. The neighbours are sleeping." He spanked my bottom while he f**cked.

I c*mmed and he c*mmed in me.

It was a wonderful experience that night, unforgettable.

-

Soooooo how was itt? My first time writing porn, so forgive me if I make any mistakes ^^