BaekHyun. [!]

"Oppa... Where are we going?"

"Sshhh...."

"Baekkie oppa... Buing buing~"

"Shhhh.."

"Yah!" I stopped abruptly.

"Oppa~" Aegyo, please work....

"Mmmm..." I pouted. "Tell me..." I slowly stroked from his toned abs to his junior. I named it bacon HAHA.

I could feel him getting hard. "Uh... I..."

He grabbed my hand. "Just follow me. And you'll see."

"Mmm oppaa... Your stubborness is making me wet..." I whined.

He blushed. Haha he's so cutteeeee I wanna squish his cheeks.

I grabbed his hand and lead it to my womanhood.

"Oppa.... Feel it..." He caressed my cl*t but soon snapped out of it.

"I uhh... Just follow me." He grabbed my hand and walked to the.... Toilet?

We've been in a relationship for 6 months now... Now to think of it, he hasn't let his inner beast out yet. I would kill to see him let out that hard erection- Oopsie, I said too much :)

We went into the female bathroom and he locked us in a cubicle.

"Yah you haven't told-"

He kissed me and I kissed back. Now I know what's in store for me... Finally.

I pushed him away and kneeled. I unzipped his zipper and pulled down his boxers. Wait... Let's tease him first...

I smirked and removed my clothes, leaving the inner layer on.

I used the side of my arms to push my breasts together, purposely letting Baek see the line.

He panicked a little. Haha cute...

I sucked on his neck and finally found his sweet spot.

"Ahhhh baby..." He gripped my butt. I licked his lips, begging for entrance. And he granted it. I licked him in and out. Then I moved on to his shirt.

I tore it off (not literally but yea) and licked his nipple. Then I licked my way down to his already hard junior. I kissed his junior and he jumped.

"Ahhh jagiya..." I licked his the tip of his shaft. And sucked his junior.

Next, I positioned myself holding onto the toilet bowl like a horse while he thrusted his member into my wet hole.

"Ah f*ck I'm cumming..." I begged for him to go faster.

"Ooh, looks like someone learn some bad words."

He squeezed my breasts while he f*cked. Our moans echoed through the toilet.

"Yah! Kim Ri Ya!! Are you here?" The sound of my best friend's voice lingered in the air.

Baek and I got the message to stop. Actually, I figured out a way to still be pleasured. I made Baekie sit on the toilet bowl while I sat on his lap, letting his c*ck enter me again.

I moved my hips up and down, trying not to moan.

Baek was squashing my breasts, refraining from moaning.

Finally she went out.

And we went back to f*cking...

-

Hehe so do ya guys like it so far??